Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need sprites for a single attack.
:mad: 
Im asking for sprites because it too hard-making sprites.
I need sprites of woody doing louis-dance attack(ctrl-shift-up)
*with the normal woody's sprites

I know I cant ask here for a whole player sprites but those are realy hard to make.
Can U make those sprites?
Thanks given by:
i dont think anyone is gonna make a whole lotta effort like is to help u.(no offense) maybe someone might idk. perhaps why not try to copy and paste sprites and then edit them. trust me its easy when u do the work and mostly u might get interested in doing it. u can try to get it as close and good as possible if u compare it with louis's attack.all the best if yr gonna try. :D

thxx
Thanks given by:
(05-07-2015, 12:34 PM)Hellblazer Wrote:  i dont think anyone is gonna make a whole lotta effort like is to help u.(no offense) maybe someone might idk. perhaps why not try to copy and paste sprites and then edit them. trust me its easy when u do the work and mostly u might get interested in doing it. u can try to get it as close and good as possible if u compare it with louis's attack.all the best if yr gonna try. :D

thxx

The problem is that I cant edit it, i need to make it from nothing.
Woody dont have frames of his back
Thanks given by:
(05-07-2015, 06:48 PM)TheAlr Wrote:  The problem is that I cant edit it, i need to make it from nothing.

It seems you and I have different Woody sprite sheets because I see plenty of sprites of his back
[Image: LsMlyH2.png]
Thanks given by: Bamboori , LutiChris , STM1993 , Ariyan
(05-07-2015, 07:11 PM)bashscrazy Wrote:  
(05-07-2015, 06:48 PM)TheAlr Wrote:  The problem is that I cant edit it, i need to make it from nothing.

It seems you and I have different Woody sprite sheets because I see plenty of sprites of his back
[Image: LsMlyH2.png]

lel.

try it alr it will feel easy once u startit i bet. :)
Thanks given by: