Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earth quack In your Country.
I don't have earthquakes where I live, but that doesn't mean I don't face natural disasters. Being in southern USA, I go through hurricane season from the middle of summer to the start of winter (something like that). I'm glad nobody was hurt where you were though. Hopefully the aftershock won't be serious either.
To live a life of power, you must have faith that what you believe is right, even if others tell you you're wrong.
The first thing you must do to live a life of power is to find courage. You must reach beyond the boundaries of time itself.
And to do that, all you need is the will to take that first step...
Ask not what others can do for you, but what you can do for others.
Thanks given by:
I fell bad about them,Wish they Rescued well safe.
And Reporter, HELLBLAZER is have for Those 900 who traped in.
I'm also getting Shock everyday!

MH LABEEB REPORTING.....

(04-25-2015, 06:01 PM)Dragon5 Wrote:  I don't have earthquakes where I live, but that doesn't mean I don't face natural disasters. Being in southern USA, I go through hurricane season from the middle of summer to the start of winter (something like that). I'm glad nobody was hurt where you were though. Hopefully the aftershock won't be serious either.

That was Dooming Dangerous.I'm now felling we are ants In front of u man.
New Member Just Joined "2017"
Thanks given by:
(04-25-2015, 08:02 PM)DARK-EVIL Wrote:  That was Dooming Dangerous.I'm now felling we are ants In front of u man.

Don't compare natural disasters like that. Everywhere around the world has problems caused by nature. The frequency of high-rating earthquakes is relatively similar to how often hurricanes become category 5: not that often. If anything, hurricanes can be predicted while earthquakes cannot so you have it harder than me.
To live a life of power, you must have faith that what you believe is right, even if others tell you you're wrong.
The first thing you must do to live a life of power is to find courage. You must reach beyond the boundaries of time itself.
And to do that, all you need is the will to take that first step...
Ask not what others can do for you, but what you can do for others.
Thanks given by:
Wait until the icebergs melt and our coastlines will be gone and then more frequent huricanes will be the norm
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
Yoday earth quack happened.
Hmmm....Nepal City Is going Finished.
Watching Rio 2 Movie now...
New Member Just Joined "2017"
Thanks given by: