Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[BG] Trunks Arrival
Trunks Arrival- Background

Description
This background suppose to represent Dragon Ball Episode 104 (The Mysterious Youth). In that episode Trunks came to Earth using capsule Corp time machine. He kills Frieza, Frieza's father and so on...

I know that the very last background pack may not be 100% accurate for this, but i still have large stilsentiment to the original DragonBall serie (with young goku). This part was originally made for Advanced Adventure (for Game Boy Advance) and it was one of my favorite DB games ever.

Download

Credits
Please read the readme file included in archive!!!
Comments appreciated :):):):)

Please move topic to Release section, THX!!
Thanks given by: Gespenst , bashscrazy , Marko , Deep , Ariyan
Could we get some screenshots?

edit: just checked, did you made everything by yourself? That pixelated far mountain and forest background and time travel machine?
Useful
Thanks given by:
The Mysterious Youth is episode 119 for the 291 episode version series.

Yay a DBZ background. I might use this in mod cause I suck at background spriting (mostly because I have never really tried but I probably would if I did). So thanks for making it  :p

My only thoughts are to break down the background of pic1 into like 2 or 3 separate layers.
Trees, Mountains and sky. Needs more parallax  ;)

edit: also it's good to have you back :D
Thanks given by: Gespenst
(04-18-2015, 09:20 PM)Sänger Wrote:  did you made everything by yourself? That pixelated far mountain and forest background and time travel machine?

Uhmm... of course not. It was mainly my photoshop skills and some pics from the net. For the very far mountains- like I've said in first post its riped from 'Dragon Ball:Advanced adventure' game.
Time machine also ruperta from other (3D) game with additional modifications on glass part (transparency).

(04-18-2015, 09:57 PM)bashscrazy Wrote:  The Mysterious Youth is episode 119 for the 291 episode version series.

Yay a DBZ background. I might use this in mod cause I suck at background spriting (mostly because I have never really tried but I probably would if I did). So thanks for making it  :p
No problem some old sprites were lying on my old hdd far to long now.

Quote:My only thoughts are to break down the background of pic1 into like 2 or 3 separate layers.
Trees, Mountains and sky. Needs more parallax  ;)

Yeah. I could've do this but didnt want to spend to much time on this bg.
Since making the time machine was pain in a** I will probably release some PSD file so everyone could edit it/or just see how it was done.

Quote:edit: also it's good to have you back :D

Thx mate. I was always around, just mostly on 13th zone. And since wanted to become more active, and official forum died some time ago i've registered here :))
Thanks given by: Gespenst , bashscrazy , Deep
screenies plz..
otherwise im too lazy to try it :p
Thanks given by:
(04-19-2015, 07:29 AM)Hellblazer Wrote:  screenies plz..
otherwise im too lazy to try it :p

OR VIDEOS PLEASE
LIFE DEDICATED TO LF2

Thanks given by:
my scouter indicates your laziness is over 9000.

[Image: Twk5rHU.png]

[Image: rQWDLM3.png]
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by: Deep , Gespenst , Ariel , Rhino.Freak , Marko , Ariyan
looks nice! A bit too vibrant for my taste, but everyone has their own!

I like it nonetheless! keep it up! :D
(03-20-2016, 06:41 PM)mfc Wrote:  Be the unsqueezable sponge!
My new life motto!
Thanks given by:
that spaceship makes it lose its taste and beauty in which it is associated.
nice work anyways.
Thanks given by:
that spaceship time machine is the whole point of the background
Thanks given by: Memento , STM1993 , Rhino.Freak , Ariyan