Poll: Google Hangout-ish feature?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Necessary, please add it
50.00%
4 50.00%
Unnecessary, we got what we need
50.00%
4 50.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
google hangout
how about we get something like google hangout in the forums?
it could be more fun and useful than the irc chat as there is the option to chat/talk/share screen
people who just want to chat like in the regular irc could always do that but we can get in touch with more people around here through the talking  the screen shares and might also the web cameras. i think it just an evolved chat that could really get use to talk and get know more about people around our forum.

edit:
its even better than just a streaming, we could all share our screen and see each other, learn from each other.
think of it? you could talk to mods, watch some of our best players play, watch spriters sprite and dcers dc >.<
ask questions, or just play cards against humanity together lol :P
[Image: p45mycA.png]
Thanks given by:
The main reason for why I like forums is that you communicate what you have to say in "batches". Regardless of the continuous interruptions you may get while you're writing it, it would still be as concise as you've wanted it to be. Chats ruin this, but video/voice communication would ruin it even more.

What you have described is a Skype group. Just arrange one with whoever is interested.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

but unlike skype u can give access to who ever have the link for it
edit:
it should be in addition to the forum , u could always commuincate through "batches" but when ever u feel like just "hang out" with people around the forum u come to the hang out
[Image: p45mycA.png]
Thanks given by:
Kool,
I liked Your word Ariel.
Supporting U.

It should be better If u a Poll.
People Should Vote.
Isn't that cool way.
New Member Just Joined "2017"
Thanks given by:
(04-06-2015, 09:08 AM)Doctor A Wrote:  The main reason for why I like forums is that you communicate what you have to say in "batches". Regardless of the continuous interruptions you may get while you're writing it, it would still be as concise as you've wanted it to be. Chats ruin this, but video/voice communication would ruin it even more.

What you have described is a Skype group. Just arrange one with whoever is interested.

Maybe it should not be a compulsion. there shud be an optio at the top of the screen, if u want to join that hangout.

LABEEB Wrote:It should be better If u a Poll.
lel. ariel are u a poll?
Thanks given by:
I made Ariel a poll (pun intended). Please post your opinions.

Personally, I don't think that it'll add a great benefit in the long run. But eh, let's see what the others think.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: