Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
VDC v1.5
Wow thanks to Gad posting in here I decided to give VDC another go for frame viewer and ZOMG!! I don't know why I didn't keep using it last month when I tried it...

So many frames in my dbz lf2 mod with bad bdys and itrs. Time to fix them all with ease!
YAY!

So thanks for the application! Great help with DC :)
Thanks given by:
(04-02-2015, 04:19 PM)YinYin Wrote:  v1.4g
g for gad, goes to frames

little list for myself once I fully pick up developing this again
  • make more hot keys from the text box available in the frame viewer
  • see if I can make things run faster ...
  • add frame element selection capabilities (much like layers)
  • build create and delete frame element functionality
Thanks given by: prince_freeza
(05-21-2015, 10:16 AM)YinYin Wrote:  
(04-02-2015, 04:19 PM)YinYin Wrote:  v1.4g
g for gad, goes to frames

little list for myself once I fully pick up developing this again
  • make more hot keys from the text box available in the frame viewer
  • see if I can make things run faster ...
  • add frame element selection capabilities (much like layers)
  • build create and delete frame element functionality

I like your point no 2. See if I can make things run faster even I was thinking of saying you about that.
CLICK the pic to DOWNLOAD
[Image: Zepo.png]
Thanks given by:
WoW !! I was using azrial's Visual frame maker, this VDC thing is awesome thanks man !
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
                            Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
Started using this too now.
earlier I was skeptical because I don't like full blown heavy dc softs, just something like this is what I need!
Amazing job! Thanks!

Some suggestions for future versions:
- ctrl+m to go to frame number.
- an option to find the "unused frames" (using The A-frame excavator for now)
- an option to check for warnings maybe? Like program detects that there are multiple frames with same frame number,suggests us to us state of catching whatever catching itr is used.. etc.
- a "simulate animation" option.. where thE visual window will follow the "next" and move automatically. Ofcourse throw in the changing animation speed etc option along with it :P
- option to have the "previous" and "next" frame appear with low opacity in the screen. (Can be turned off in settings)

These are the few things that came to my mind that'll help me a lot  :)
I also liked that template thing mentioned here.

edit: the program struggles to edit the itr/kind-3 area of effect.. it just can't.
(03-20-2016, 06:41 PM)mfc Wrote:  Be the unsqueezable sponge!
My new life motto!
Thanks given by:
(07-19-2015, 11:03 AM)Rhino.Freak Wrote:  Started using this too now.
earlier I was skeptical because I don't like full blown heavy dc softs, just something like this is what I need!
Amazing job! Thanks!
Exactly why I made it, glad I hit the mark.

(07-19-2015, 11:03 AM)Rhino.Freak Wrote:  Some suggestions for future versions:
- ctrl+m to go to frame number.
- an option to find the "unused frames" (using The A-frame excavator for now)
- an option to check for warnings maybe? Like program detects that there are multiple frames with same frame number,suggests us to us state of catching whatever catching itr is used.. etc.
- a "simulate animation" option.. where thE visual window will follow the "next" and move automatically. Ofcourse throw in the changing animation speed etc option along with it :P
- option to have the "previous" and "next" frame appear with low opacity in the screen. (Can be turned off in settings)

These are the few things that came to my mind that'll help me a lot  :)
I also liked that template thing mentioned here.

It's ctrl+g for go to frame number (why would you want m?), you can thank gad for requesting it.
I've had the program read in the whole set of data values pre release (instead of pure text) and recreate the text in clean format - this did allow highlighting/removing "unused frames", however that feature bogged down performance heavily. Not to mention there effectively is no such thing as "unused frames". LF2 will simply load data for a frame multiple times. If you have one frame define a hit_ input for example and a later frame with the same number redefine everything but that, the executed frame will still use that hit_ value (same for everything else). I heavily suggest you to either never use doubles and keep your frame numbers sorted or be highly aware of using them (and locating them via goto or find +F3). I may try to reimplement this feature together with tips/suggestions/warnings concerning your data structure, but for me this can be a touchy subject as I like to walk outside of such boundaries and certain warnings could be very annoying. Simulate options are certainly somewhere down my list, right after making all frame elements editable in the frame viewer (that's a long way to go), which in turn comes right after the list I posted last (creating/deleting elements in the frame viewer has higher priority for me to speed up work flow). Onion skinning too could be an interesting feature, but I can do with using just arrow keys in the frame viewer to go back and forth (one problem with this is that you cannot possibly determine the "previous" frame, just all the ones noted in the frame itself and the ones above/below in the data).
Thanks given by: Rhino.Freak
When I used VDC,It puts error
LF2 Firen :D

Thanks given by:
That's sad.

If you specify the error maybe I or somebody else can help you.
Thanks given by: Rhino.Freak , johnr8
Wow this is really great! Now all the center-ing and shadow errors are very easy to solve! Great invention indeed..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[Image: 11twnjn.png]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I need a spriter to help in my All Stars Project.. So if anyone interested, please contact me.
Thanks given by:
http://prntscr.com/7zaj2d

For some reason the sprite just won't show up. I tried everything and there shouldn't be any problem.
Originally the .dat file only loaded the first sprite but now I loaded another sheet (the morning peacock one, which is being used in another .dat file perfectly) and still the pic won't show up AT ALL.

No matter what I change the "pic" value to in the frame 40, no image would show up there.

IDK WHAT TO DO. HALP. :(
(03-20-2016, 06:41 PM)mfc Wrote:  Be the unsqueezable sponge!
My new life motto!
Thanks given by: