Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
locking lf2 data files.
! 
Guys I know it will sound like Annoying to you but I need it...
Its The data file Locker.A software That locks lf2 data file. Like Marshall lf2 CE.

Guys Just find me the software if u have that software pm me and send me....Its really important for me....Please hurry Till April 8.
http://www.google.com/m?q=locking+data+f...hannel=new
New Member Just Joined "2017"
Thanks given by:
Learn how to communicate, learn how to ask for help and how to write posts/comments.

Instead of saying "Just find me" say "please help me to find it"

And by locking you mean having everything in .exe file?
Useful
Thanks given by:
I believe that nobody really has a good answer to this, like the last 2389547 times you already asked for this.
Thanks given by: Marko
Oh,My bad.Can Anyone cant tell me about this.....anyone.

H.mm... Also how to lock data files.Just say How can I protect My data file when I send it to other,But by that data file he can run the game but he cant look into the data files.
Thanks given by:
You could do some searching on the subject, I'm fairly sure that it's been discussed.

However, in essence, you'd need a file which is encrypted, but which the game then decrypts before using. I think. Thing is, I can't remember if it was ever solved how some of those locked files worked, so nobody has managed to replicate it or crack them open.
| Metaknight | G-types | Bottle Skinz | Companion Cube | Art Gallery |
"Do not grieve, it is logical. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one."
- Mr. Spock
"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken"
- Terry Pratchett, Going Postal
Thanks given by:
You can change the encryption key of your saved dat files in options>settings of this: http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=9064
All you need after that is an lf2 that uses your custom key.

I see little point to doing that though.
Thanks given by:
Download link plz.And I didnt undersoot The lf2 ideal totelly.
Thanks given by:
You need to actually create something before you can "protect" it.
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by: Rhino.Freak , STM1993 , bashscrazy , Dr. Time , LutiChris
(04-01-2015, 01:15 PM)Lord Silva Wrote:  You need to actually create something before you can "protect" it.

Burned him so bad he need to sleep with Elsa to cure it.

On topic : I agree with Silva
(03-20-2016, 06:41 PM)mfc Wrote:  Be the unsqueezable sponge!
My new life motto!
Thanks given by: