Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cpoint nemesis
This page needs to be better:
http://lf-empire.de/lf2-empire/data-chan...limitstart=

injury:
Positive values add hit lag to the catcher and shaking to the caught character, while doing the specified damage (red hp and 1/3 dark red hp).
Negative values add no hit lag or shaking and decrease the effective wait of the catcher by 1, while doing the specified damage (red hp and 1/3 dark red hp).

jaction:
Frame upon pressing jump.
edit: jaction will ignore the mp value of the target frame, however using hit_j will completely ignore the jaction

taction:
Frame upon holding a direction and pressing attack.

throwvx:
Every value except 0 causes the caught character to get dropped.

throwvy:, throwvz: and throwinjury:
Only work together with throwvx:

dircontrol: 1
Requires at least wait: 2 to work.

cover: XY
X
[1] aligns the caught character to face the same direction.
[2] aligns the caught character to face the opposite direction.
Anything else does does not change the caught characters facing.
y
[0] displays the caught character behind the catcher (z position -1).
[1-9] displays the caught character in front of the catcher (z position +1).
Because these work via z positioning they can fail on the z edges of a background.

Additional notes:
daction: does not work
I am a little confused about throwvz: because I remember requiring it in LF½ to move on z axis with the caught character.
The -842150451 values seem entirely useless, maybe remove their mention or package it better to not clutter the important information.
I much prefer a positive value on the taction: myself so I don't throw backwards when only holding up/down and pressing attack.
decrease: seems to be something like fall: on an itr, however inverted as negative values actually lower the "time" left till the caught character drops (always falling) and positive values do nothing/increase the value determining the drop (might actually use the fall value). The character is always released in the jump frame if you leave into a frame without cpoint before decrease takes effect (or using throwvx:/a non cpoint vaction:), regardless of the last decrease value.
Without a positive throwinjury the thrown character will not damage anyone.

Fun fact:
Not knowing how exactly cover: works has prevented me from using cpoint for its intended purposes so far (awesome/complex grab moves).
Thank you! I updated the descriptions accordingly.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: