Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
attack while walking
How can I make an attack that I can walk while it active?
I make a player with a gun and after he shoot he reload,while the reload I want that he will be able to walk.
How can I do that?
Thanks given by:
Have you tried to hit_a the walking frame to a separate frame with an itr and the walking state number in it?
Thanks given by:
What will happend?
Thanks given by:
I'm expecting it to play the animation of the shot, while the opoints work and the char keeps moving due to state 2...
Thanks given by:
Careful, using standard states (for example 0 for standing and 1 for walking) will enable the buttons: A will make you go to punch frame, D into defend frame, J into jump frame etc.
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Thats what happend:
Put hit_a in all of the walking frames alway go to the hit_a frame.
Make the reload with state 1 make him go to frame 5 if he walking.
How can I do what I said before?
Thanks given by:
Only worthwhile ways I can think of are:
1-(Ab)Using the hitback technique, but you'd need to reverse the facing direction of the player before and after the move is done. This means that your character wouldn't be able to walk "back" in that state either during that move. Being hit in the middle of the move would take you to the injured frames with wrong facing however, so I wouldn't recommend using this technique.

2-You might want to take advantage of the fact that your character uses a gun as an excuse to why your character isn't able to hold heavy weapons, and use the heavy-walking frames for your move.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by: Electric2Shock
(03-26-2015, 02:34 PM)Doctor A Wrote:  2-You might want to take advantage of the fact that your character uses a gun as an excuse to why your character isn't able to hold heavy weapons, and use the heavy-walking frames for your move.

But It will do the same reload when he will hold a box.
How can I do that he could not pick up heavy objects?
Thanks given by:
(03-26-2015, 08:48 PM)TheAlr Wrote:  How can I do that he could not pick up heavy objects?

Remove the itrs in frame 60 and 65 or change their kind to the one used in frame 102.
Thanks given by: