Poll: Renaming of the Forum Games section?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yea
62.50%
5 62.50%
Nay
37.50%
3 37.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no post count offtopic subforum
add a no post count offtopic subforum where we can post stuff.
posting all this kind of stuff under forum games sometimes contradicts with the name and purpose of "forum games"
for example:
http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=7315 (Random Image of the Day)
http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=9702 (LF2 GIFS)
and more stuff.

like a real offtopic general discussion thing that is not named "forum games"
[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Thanks given by: Deep
i dont think 2 "forum games" is a good idea.
could just change the name of forum games to be more general so it will fit most threads in there.
[Image: p45mycA.png]
Thanks given by: Silverthorn
Exactly. That one is enough. General discussion is still a bit of purpose, but stupid things could be posted in Forum Games.....
Thanks given by:
We can post anything on Forum games(no counts and no rule)

On (General discussion)We can discuss anything but Rules also Allow.So,we can't post any off-topic posts on there.

And On a day I was thinking if there a General discursion,where we can post Any off-topic threads and posts.but About MH. What he thinks about that.
I think Off-topic General discussion is .....I don't know ?good or bad?
New Member Just Joined "2017"
Thanks given by:
BEEBAL Wrote:We can post anything on Forum games(no counts and no rule)
Seriously? Rules Are to be followed everywhere...
Thanks given by:
Topics in Forum Games still need to follow all the rules, it's just that topics in there don't need to have entirely serious discussion value. Still it's not allowed to flame or insult other people, post random off-topic nonsense that doesn't make sense. If it makes people chuckle or is supposed to be at least entertaining, that's within the limit of the Forum Games section.
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by: MH-LABEEB
Well if there is any useless posts that are mistaken by god's sake. There are moderators to deal with it.So,
[Image: VWr6I.gif]
Thanks given by:
(03-24-2015, 11:05 AM)Ramond Wrote:  Still it's not allowed to flame or insult other people, post random off-topic nonsense that doesn't make sense. If it makes people chuckle or is supposed to be at least entertaining, that's within the limit of the Forum Games section.

Oowwwoo! That's Why MH Made the rules I See.!
I like It!

Ok but in other way,Why MFC created this thread.I didn't understand ! And what is the reason?!
New Member Just Joined "2017"
Thanks given by:
(03-23-2015, 08:03 PM)Ariel Wrote:  i dont think 2 "forum games" is a good idea.
could just change the name of forum games to be more general so it will fit most threads in there.

My opinion as well. Adding an extra-subforum for that kind of stuff seems unnecessary. Instead, we could argue whether a renaming of "Forum Games" to something more general could be of use. Please take a sec to vote in the poll at the top and/or suggest names in case you are for a renaming.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
(04-18-2015, 12:08 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  
(03-23-2015, 08:03 PM)Ariel Wrote:  i dont think 2 "forum games" is a good idea.
My opinion as well. Adding an extra-subforum for that kind of stuff seems unnecessary. Instead, we could argue whether a renaming of "Forum Games" to something more general could be of use. Please take a sec to vote in the poll at the top and/or suggest names in case you are for a renaming.
Accidentally voted Nay. Should be "Yea".

The "Off-Topic" forum is for more serious discussions unrelated to LF2. The Forum "Games" section has always been used not just for forum games but also for silly entertainment like the random images thread. I suppose a good name would be "Forum Entertainment"?
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by: