Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to change the speed of ball?
I'm pretty new to data changing, and want some help in it.
So, my question is how do I change the speed of the ball and how to add new attacks to the character.
I know that I have to copy the attack frames from the character's file but don't know where to paste it.

- Thanks.
~ LF2Girl
Thanks given by:
dvx inside the flying frames of a ball usually determines its speed.

When copying frames from one character to another it really doesn't matter where you put them.
I prefer to have them in order though so I can easily check whether the frame numbers are already in use and update them accordingly.

http://lf-empire.de/lf2-empire/data-chan...changing#G
Thanks given by:
Forward movements of the ball are noted by "dvx". Using this, you can set the speed of the ball. Also,If you want to copy a move from one character to another, you have to copy the frames to the character's dat.-file. Keep in mind that you can't have frames with the same number. If the frames you copied are already in use, you have to change the frame-numbers, do not use frames bigger than 399 and the next frame noted by "next". Then u must use a key pattern to it-D + > + A = hit_Fa:   D + > + J = hit_Fj:  D + ^ + A = hit_Ua:  D + ^ + J = hit_Uj:  D + J + A = hit_ja:  D + v + A = hit_Da:  D + v + J = hit_Dj:     add this tag with the first frame-number of the move behind the other input tags in the standing, walking, and defend frames.

Though im still a noob in dc'ing; so this is my first dc help because its basic  :p

Edit: NOOO! yinyin you stole my first dc help chance :p
Thanks given by:
(03-17-2015, 10:23 AM)Appendix Wrote:  Forward movements of the ball are noted by "dvx". Using this, you can set the speed of the ball. Also,If you want to copy a move from one character to another, you have to copy the frames to the character's dat.-file. Keep in mind that you can't have frames with the same number. If the frames you copied are already in use, you have to change the frame-numbers, do not use frames bigger than 399 and the next frame noted by "next". Then u must use a key pattern to it-D + > + A = hit_Fa:   D + > + J = hit_Fj:  D + ^ + A = hit_Ua:  D + ^ + J = hit_Uj:  D + J + A = hit_ja:  D + v + A = hit_Da:  D + v + J = hit_Dj:     add this tag with the first frame-number of the move behind the other input tags in the standing, walking, and defend frames.

Though im still a noob in dc'ing; so this is my first dc help because its basic  :p

And, you used copy-paste for your first DC help. :p
Thanks, anyways.
Thanks given by:
lf2girl Wrote:And, you used copy-paste for your first DC help. :p
Thanks, anyways.
Not really. Only to check some certain points.. Though u guys wont believe me xD
Thanks given by:
(03-17-2015, 10:32 AM)Appendix Wrote:  
lf2girl Wrote:And, you used copy-paste for your first DC help. :p
Thanks, anyways.
Not really. Only to check some certain points.. Though u guys wont believe me xD

I believe, happened with me many times.
Question :
Hit_Fa : "number"

The "number" is the frame number of the attack, am I right?
" LF2 Against The Evils", my first LF2 video series.
Check my channel :D :-

Litte Fighter Videos  <-- This is a link! Click This!
Thanks given by:
Right
Thanks given by:
(03-18-2015, 04:12 AM)DARK-EVIL Wrote:  well I was like you when I joined here first time.

Isn't this off-topic post?
But, yeah, I know. ;)

Edit: Ok, Simoneon.

Simoneon edited this post 03-18-2015 02:11 PM because:
Hello and welcome! If you happen to find anything that is against the rules feel free to report it :)
" LF2 Against The Evils", my first LF2 video series.
Check my channel :D :-

Litte Fighter Videos  <-- This is a link! Click This!
Thanks given by: