Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
buying notebook :p
Ok, if you are REALLY fond of buying it, IF you are conent, then yr wish, go ahead :p
Be sure to send some screenshots or vids. xD
Thanks given by:
*AHEM*
(03-16-2015, 05:35 PM)Bamboori Wrote:  managed to get a halfway broken ACER Aspire 7530

:P
gonna put win8.1 on it, add another gb of ram (so it has 4 instead of 3) and clean it + install an external cooler.
THEN i can show it to you guys :D
Thanks given by:
17 inch?? That sounds sweet for gaming!
I recommend though that you leave it at windows 7 for now, you will automatically get windows 10 soonish on that once its out.
Which processor is it btw?
(03-20-2016, 06:41 PM)mfc Wrote:  Be the unsqueezable sponge!
My new life motto!
Thanks given by:
i think its the AMD Athlon X2 QL-60
but ill put 8.1 on it because i dont really like win10 (yet. in the beginning i didnt like 8 either so yeah :p)
Thanks given by:
Windows XP? Anyone? (yes, I know updates from Microsoft stopped coming to that)
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
There's no point in going with Windows 10 now anyway, early build is crappy and buggy as hell. I don't get why people still look down on Windows 8, even after the 8.1 upgrade which pretty much fixed the entire OS.
Thanks given by: YinYin , Rhino.Freak
Probably because people are naturally resistant to change? I'd prefer a decent command-based OS that is guaranteed to get constant updates over a cheesy constantly-changing one anytime.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
(03-22-2015, 07:10 PM)Doctor A Wrote:  Probably because people are naturally resistant to change? I'd prefer a decent command-based OS that is guaranteed to get constant updates over a cheesy constantly-changing one anytime.
Soo... Debian?

Although, Bamb, consider looking into a Linux distro to run on that thing, though. A lot of Steam games run on Linux nowadays, and you can always run a virtual machine of Windows if you need to do something there.
| Metaknight | G-types | Bottle Skinz | Companion Cube | Art Gallery |
"Do not grieve, it is logical. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one."
- Mr. Spock
"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken"
- Terry Pratchett, Going Postal
Thanks given by: Bamboori
Linux is still not that good for gaming, get pc anyways. Also i clearly meant (common sense xP) that you will send screenies and vids. after its working fine.
A-Man= Xp is the best in my opinion, though i still dont use it
EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :- Bamboori don't you think that making so much add ons into that lappy will cost you just a bit less than a new lappy :p
Thanks given by:
haha no :D i have all the parts i need laying around.
not really sure about the os now... gonna go through our lan games and see if there are any that dont support linux
Thanks given by: