Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buying PC
*Sigh*

@Labeeb:
[Image: fnAAM6Y.png]
Taken from: Recommended parts (scroll down to "The End-All")
Just follow the above if you have the budget for them.

@Amadis:
I think you are referring to the SSD and HDD drives. SSD drives are very fast but don't store as much, best used as your system drive (so computer will boot up faster etc). The 1TB drive you're referring to must be a HDD, which is best used to store your other stuff. Other than that, the size shouldn't make a difference in your computer speed.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by: AmadisLFE
Man its getting harder....Dont know what is HDD u are telling.But it will be helpfull if you post all in one.Like graphic how much quality,version, prize . Cor i7 or 5 how much quality,price?
Hard drive ram memory etc etc.................
New Member Just Joined "2017"
Thanks given by:
In fact, there has been 500GBs SSD drives out for a while (I believe one can find ones with 1 TB as well). SSD hard drives are very fast, but their capacities are not what makes people not have them for regular use.
What does:
-Expensive.
-Most importantly, their limited "write cycles".

It means that SSD hard drives have a certain limit to how many times you can write or copy data to them before they reach the potential margin of becoming read-only. Now most people don't use their SSDs regularly, but instead, they get a small sized one (a 20 GBs) and install their OS on that to exponentially increase the OS's boot-up speed (it's so fast that you seldom see the welcome screen XD).

@Labeeb: HDD = Hard Disk Drive
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
Soooo.. What Hdd is the best?
Thanks given by:
http://bit.ly/1NDs5WF
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
We posted a lot of things that you should need to care about. Now, its up to YOU to search ahead for the best buy, also the reason being, if you don't like the thing you bought, so you can't scold others for that..

Go ahead, searchhh...
Thanks given by:
@labeeb
You're not gonna find all those parts you see on the internet if you go to a local retailer or store. It's best to just remain to the basics unless you're extra nitpicky about what your rig consists of and/or if you're gonna hand everything over to your store anyway.

What I did was get everything from the store, just the basics and add 4GB RAM and an entry level GPU later.

Why go for i5 or i7? I'm on i3 and I can run Crysis xD

(03-10-2015, 09:50 AM)Appendix Wrote:  We posted a lot of things that you should need to care about. Now, its up to YOU to search ahead for the best buy, also the reason being, if you don't like the thing you bought, so you can't scold others for that..

Go ahead, searchhh...

Nailed it.
Thanks given by:
Oh!
hmm..
So What Should I do Buy new Great parts and fix them to my old cpu or Bye a new Cpu?

Please write the best Cpu parts.(It should be High lvl ranks)
Thanks given by:
(03-11-2015, 05:21 PM)DARK-EVIL Wrote:  Please write the best Cpu parts.(It should be High lvl ranks)

You're asking the same question again and again.
" LF2 Against The Evils", my first LF2 video series.
Check my channel :D :-

Litte Fighter Videos  <-- This is a link! Click This!
Thanks given by:
(03-11-2015, 05:25 PM)Deep Wrote:  
(03-11-2015, 05:21 PM)DARK-EVIL Wrote:  Please write the best Cpu parts.(It should be High lvl ranks)

You're asking the same question again and again.

That's How It Goes

Dark-Evil
Go To A Computer Store And Ask The Sellers
They Will Surely Listen To You As U Are A 25 years Old Man
You Will Get Help There :)
[Image: ObetoRy.png][Image: Jayt4JK.gif][Image: MC9gRte.gif?1]
Creations
Thanks given by: