Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
Justify
Ariel Sometime I need to pm u so Dont put me in the ingor list.Ok.Anyway Fight it Over.Bye.Thread End I think.

https://www.facebook.com/muhasen.labeeb.5
New Member Just Joined "2017"
Thanks given by:
Thank you for your answer, Ariel, and yes, I did was like that :)
Useful
Thanks given by:
The problem of elitism:

Elitism, the belief or attitude that some individuals, who form an elite — in this case, a group of veteran members who have been in LFE for a long time and have vast knowledge about LF2, programming and/or spriting, have high intellect and maturity — are those whose influence or authority is greater than that of others; whose views on a matter are to be taken more seriously or carry more weight; whose views or actions are more likely to be constructive to LFE as a whole; or whose extraordinary skills, abilities, or wisdom render them especially fit to be superior.

Whilst it is true that elitism has sense to it; as with age, work and experience comes wisdom and therefore the personal merit, status, reputation and weight of opinion; it is also a dangerous thing to communities as a whole, when it starts to swell and becomes unattractive for newcomers, who find it difficult to fit in, as they are pushed down by its overwhelming aura. One could think - yeah right, who needs these kids anyway, they are expendable and, in fact, too noisy for my taste - well, then I would like to ask - who makes up this community, when you and your old friends will not be here anymore? Who will be there to acknowledge you and the great projects you have done so far, when nobody participates besides the small elite?

Do not misunderstand me, I am not supporting childhood here. But the kids of today might become the elite of tomorrow. The kids of today will learn from YOUR example. Tomorrow, when you will be no longer here (everyone will leave eventually, even if after you die :p), you can be remembered by the new generation as the heroes who built this place and made it what it is today and what it will become; or you can not be remembered at all, because there won't be any new generation.

Not trying to backseat moderating by any means, but I would like to transcript an excerpt of rule 3, as proof that my words are true and in accordance with what the people who built this place had in mind:

Rule 3 Wrote:Generally, common sense applies here. Do not offend, harass, curse, show disrespect, or be rude towards anyone. Newcomers shall be treated, like anybody else, with respect.

@Mono - Thank you for having the guts to finally point out this problem to us, problem which I've been feeling ever since I've joined here, but did not know exactly how to express it. Also, thank you for always being supportive and understanding with newcomers! You are an irreplaceable and valuable member. ^.^

@Ariel - You probably have understood your mistake by now, everyone makes mistakes, just recognize them and move on. :)
PS: I'd be honored if people used my work for their projects, as long as credit is given. Well I guess everyone has their ways. :\

@DARK-EVIL - Please try to understand and be understood, also try to have some patience. You are still new here and probably this is one of your first online communities where you try to participate. My tips are:
  1. Try to improve your English. Of course I understand that it is yet difficult for you to spell and type correctly, but consider that other people are going to read what you have to say. If your English is bad, most won't even bother reading and those who do read will most probably discredit you.
    How exactly can you improve your English? Well, you should always put your text in the Google Translator before posting. It usually tells you if you misspelled a word and this way you can improve your lexical grammar.
  2. Try to make yourself clear. As I stated in the paragraph above, people will spend their time reading what you have to say. If you are not clear, if your post lacks content or is essentially useless, it will annoy people. You should structure your post and think carefully about its bullet points before you start writing. This way you can evaluate its worth.
  3. Be patient. You won't always get what you want. People won't always be willing to help you. When someone says "No.", please respect their decision and do not bother them any further. If you want people to help you, you should start by providing well formed, realistic and interesting plans and advance with prototypes of your work, as this will give them assurance that they are not wasting their time with you.

@Dragon5 - Thank you for reminding of this as well, I was afraid my warning would be ignored or not get the attention it needs. As usual your community management skills are outstanding and I can only applause. ^.^ In fact, the credit for noticing this problem goes to you and NirvanaNeron (Travoisnero) whose example alerted me for this.
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
What the hell is going on in this thread? If you spent as much time spriting as you do arguing, you all would be Da Vinchi level geniuses. Seriously.
Thanks given by: prince_freeza , Marko , Lauli , Deep
Yea mono is an angle and I'm the devil, congratulations
U people talk about me like I torched labeeb
But actually what realy have I done wrong? Nothing
I misunderstood his post, that's it , and I realy don't care what u think from now on
It's just a forum , you can't show feelings in text, labeeb mono is over doing it
They might be right about some part of it
But they over exaggerated the whole situation , drama?

You mangaD try to blame me
whatever, I know iv done nothing wrong.
But don't worry in about 7 months I won't be here anymore
[Image: p45mycA.png]
Thanks given by:
I believe all newcomers should be accepted as child member and only after approval of Red Administrator(?s) like a Coming of Age Ritual they should be able to get grown status.
And something like, posts of child members should be hidable/minimizable.
Also; aristocracy, monarchy, dictatorship can sometimes give better results :D
It's like a protective shield from being a low-level forum.

But man, check these:
I don't evan.

Ok jokes aside,
Suggestion: There should be a daily post limit penalty avaible for abusive users.
Some children can maybe learn to think before they post if they can't post more than once a day maybe. I beleve that is a better penalty than simple ban.
Because once ban is over, top5 latest posts are from ****** like he doesnt breathe before posting useless stuff.
[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Thanks given by: MangaD , Bamboori
I didn't tell my Real Age,Name and Place yet.
I crept all of them Secret.And I am ** now.I will be ** on April **
And this is not my First online communitie.
I have joined many others When I was little.
So,I am felling Sorry For Ariel.I don't know What,who is blaming him.But Sorry I am now not in this part.And please Don't Say Ariel anything.
I Cause The problem.So,I deserve .............
And This is not Drama. I probably don't don't know how to act.Anyway I will be very Greatfull to You all if You all don't Continue This.Ok.
New Member Just Joined "2017"
Thanks given by:
you are 13
and yeah, time for me to become a lurker like everybody else...
yeahhh, just not anymore, no more nice going with people (Click to View)
Thanks given by: Ariyan
YOU literally pasted your facebook account everywhere. Even on this thread oh god
Everybody knows who you really are, your age and where you live already...
[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Thanks given by: Ariyan , Rhino.Freak
(03-07-2015, 03:54 PM)mfc Wrote:  YOU literally pasted your facebook account everywhere. Even on this thread oh god
Everybody knows who you really are, your age and where you live already...

Carefull this post might turn back at u as bullying labeeb.
[Image: p45mycA.png]
Thanks given by: Ariyan , Deep