Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mod found on youtube.
? 
I found this mod here :-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5Z0WQ64Cok

Is it already on LFE?
" LF2 Against The Evils", my first LF2 video series.
Check my channel :D :-

Litte Fighter Videos  <-- This is a link! Click This!
Thanks given by:
As the video description says, this is an agglomeration of several mods, including kate_lf2, R-lf2, sv_lf2, Maplestory lf2, Madness lf2, ce_ lf2, sx2_lf2, DRS-lf2, OS_lf2, and sx2-lf2 emancipation. I personally would rather upload the original mods to the mainsite than a mix from all of these... ;)
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: Deep
Lol, I didn't translated it.. :p
I see.. :thumbsup:
" LF2 Against The Evils", my first LF2 video series.
Check my channel :D :-

Litte Fighter Videos  <-- This is a link! Click This!
Thanks given by:
No, we don't have this mod in LFE. However, the download link in the video description seems to still be available.

I doubt we'd add it anyway. Based on the video, it looks to be a mod based off R-LF2's characters that compiles a bunch of special moves from various other mods with a few minor opoint tweaks and zero mana cost.

EDIT:
Ninja'd by BP.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
I really think there is a lot of effort there. I know like 80% of the sources but still, changing ids so they wont clash, adding frames, adjusting, editing pic numbers, timing, testing, redoing, much efot. Why not add some mashup mods? They have their own place among the mods, another viewpoint. Although it's unbalanced as hell, still a good sight to the eye. Moves well mashed up.
[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
i think we should put it here
LIFE DEDICATED TO LF2

Hmm i watched it.On the first Moment Is it Bosslf2 but its not.Because Bosslf2 Has no Witch.As my Calculation i can just say its a just gameplay.I thing he modified the witch and Put in the youtube. Anyway Its u can See Japanese language in there. So Its Clear. A Japanese modified the witch and other and Put in the youtube.
New Member Just Joined "2017"