Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Directional Arrow GAMEPAD
Hello, i'm french, bad english

I have a problem since a lot of time..

THE PROBLEM IS : The DIRECTIONAL ARROW of gamepad is useless on configuration, forced to use the joystick axe to move your character

Someone have a program or solution to resolve this ? then use directional arrow to move your character ?

I think joystick axe is Too slow reaction for this game... and i dont have 4 Keyboards.

THUG LIFE
Thanks given by:
Because Marti (creator of LF2) didn't think of allowing you to rebind those controls, which is indeed quite silly.

You don't need multiple keyboards though, it is perfectly possible to play LF2 with more than one player using just one keyboard, by simply having different people use different buttons. In the past I managed to play with 3 people at the same time without too much of a hassle.

To finally answer your question, the best solution to your problem would probably be to use a program like GlovePIE (http://glovepie.org/glovepie.php) to bind the buttons on the controller to keyboard buttons. If you were to bind the directional buttons on a controller to the arrow keys for example, then you would be able to control player 3 using the directional buttons.
Age ratings for movies and games (and similar) have never been a good idea.
One can learn a lot from reinventing wheels.
An unsound argument is not the same as an invalid one.
volatile in C++ does not mean thread-safe.
Do not make APIs unnecessarily asynchronous.
Make C++ operator > again
Trump is an idiot.
Thanks given by:
another program would be joytokey, just to name an alternative.
and yeah, i played with my friend on one keyboard for years, its not too much of a hassle really.
Thanks given by: Som1Lse
Joy2Key isn't free though, is it?
Edit: Here is a good alternative: https://github.com/Ryochan7/antimicro/releases
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
well its pretty muvh like winrar :p
there are older versions without any "please buy it" message.

just curious, do you know a general gamepad mapper that supports more than two pads?
Thanks given by:
Does your gamepad have no 8 direction pad? on the top left usually. I agree that the joyystick thing is trash to play with but with the other one i'm pretty fine tbh. If you press on menu you can usually switch if you prefer to use the joystick or the one with just 8 directions.
[Image: 78f0db68c4.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(02-14-2015, 11:16 AM)Doctor A Wrote:  Joy2Key isn't free though, is it?
Edit: Here is a good alternative: https://github.com/Ryochan7/antimicro/releases

IT WORK ! BIG THANKS,

I used the

"Stick modifier button, raised process, turbo mode tweaks"

"antimicro-2.10-portable-win32.zip 19mb"

10 Years since, i needed that, Thanks you again
Thanks given by: