Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Conversation room
I always enjoy watching you spriting :)
Thanks given by:
(01-15-2015, 08:32 PM)Arcane Wrote:  I always enjoy watching you spriting :)

^ This.

Please do :D
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by:
Shall I made a folder for our mod on dropbox.com, so that we can easily share our sprite sheets and data? You simply have to go to the site, login, and all files uploaded can be accessed only by those that are permitted to do so.

If you agree, please make an account there and share your e-mail adress with me so I can invite you to the folder :)
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by:
I personally don't know about dropbox exactly and how that'll work.. but if its convenient, go for it :D
(03-20-2016, 06:41 PM)mfc Wrote:  Be the unsqueezable sponge!
My new life motto!
Thanks given by:
used it for other projects I was working on (not only LF2 related).

It can be pretty useful, tho I'd suggest to only upload certain states there. I remember it being prety annoying to get an "update" every few minutes when almost nothing changed. Adobe flash always makes autosaves for example.

But all in all it's a good thing imo :)

EDIT: almost forgot, my mail: janis-h@web.de
Thanks given by: Memento
I believe dropbox is a great tool for any project Rhino :) Alright! I made us a dropbox folder. Please share your e-mail so I can add you :)

On a side note, I got one more week of studying and exams, but from the 30th on, I got time to start data changing Nino!
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by:
also have my exam week now, will have enough time in february I hope :)
Thanks given by:
(01-24-2015, 07:06 PM)Arcane Wrote:  also have my exam week now, will have enough time in february I hope :)

That would be great! I can hardly wait to start data changing Nino :) Can you upload the files to dropbox after you are done with your exams?

And others, can you share your e-mail adress so I can invite you to dropbox?

Good luck tomorrow Arcane!
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by:
I was wondering, how do you guys feel about using (and eventually modifying) existing characters and backgrounds? We have to ask permission for that, I can do that by PM.

For example, PF has recently made a bunch of awesome backgrounds and some would fit our mod really well (snowhill island and perhaps shady forest).

Please share your thoughts on this.
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by:
I think its totally fine. We should work smart, not hard.
(03-20-2016, 06:41 PM)mfc Wrote:  Be the unsqueezable sponge!
My new life motto!
Thanks given by: