Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Story mode (nearly complete story on page 8)
(04-27-2015, 03:31 PM)Rhino.Freak Wrote:  I imagine the main villain to look like a brown guy for some reason.. according to this story my brain gave him a very "Zangeef" from Street Fighters image. Don't know if you guys like that.

Fine with me, as long as he also has a somewhat royal look ;-)
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by:
We can go simple for somthing like in Dbz. Masks are like Dragon balls. They are known by everyone and everyone tries to get all of them because legend says that owner of all 5 masks can fuse them and become unstoppable. We don't have to create full story, we arent doing anime. but we should know what's the role of Main villian.

I imagine him as good fighter with his clan (leader of his own group of fighters,... that makes space to create new chars or we can stick with bandits and hunters...also General can be here)  who somehow found defensive mask (repeat, we dont have to know how) and after hearing whole story about masks he totally gets hyped and then he starts searching for all of them.
Eventually main villian come across with lfs who has Julian mask. He defeats them, but cunning General defeats him and steals both mask he had (defensive and Julians). That's how i experienced our story.

I think main villian should be as strong as Julian in lf2 (maybe bit less just to give space for General to not make him overpowered with final form). I have already done attack concepts. I made him multifuctional killing machine, he can play 1v1, 1v5, close, mid and long range, only i have problem with creating epic, original ultimate attack. I imagine him as a big, sluggish, royal, humorous char who gets mad really fast. i am not quite sure for his look tho.. what color mask should be, how to design his armor and so.
Thanks given by: Rhino.Freak , Memento
Still thinking leonidas should be in, you can add him as the gardian of some sort of village, or like nino ..

[Image: 44b7404.png] [Image: 465e39c.png]
[Image: 7c971aa.png] [Image: a26256b.png]
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
                            Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by: