i seen a youtube video of lf2 gameplay of remake nino
really neat.
Thanks given by:
Is this project dead? I'm very interested in this mod! :D
Hobby Spriter
Thanks given by:
its on ice right now, everyone seems busy :(
Thanks given by:
(04-04-2016, 08:30 PM)Hutschi Wrote:  Is this project dead?

Just in a coma
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by:
should post progress tho, really this thread doesn't tell nothing about the project or about the way its going.
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
                            Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
Hope this Project get outa a "coma" lol i was reading all the posts ad this Project gets interesting every pot i read.Hope you continue :D :D and i really love that minion
[Image: gogeta16.png]
Thanks given by:
(04-22-2016, 02:51 PM)Vegetadasaiyan Wrote:  Hope this Project get outa a "coma" lol i was reading all the posts ad this Project gets interesting every pot i read.Hope you continue  :D  :D and i really love that minion

I'm afraid it isn't coming out of the 'coma'. In fact, the level of activity was so low, I had to make a poll if we would continue the project or not. The result is attached...

We will try to finish and individually release the characters that had most progress (Nino, Werewolf guy normal form, Daniel/teleportation guy). Maybe some day, one of us decides to pick it back up and finish more, but for now it seems the project is over.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by:
Too bad =(. Are there any plans to publicize what has been done - all the plans and wip works that were made but won't make it at all as individual characters..etc?
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
I'd personally have no problem with making the subforum visible for everyone, dont know bout the others tho.

Silverthorn edited this post 07-10-2016 06:55 AM because:
In case you guys decide to open it up, please drop me a quick message ;)
Thanks given by: Ariel , Memento
(07-09-2016, 08:15 PM)Arcane Wrote:  I'd personally have no problem with making the subforum visible for everyone, dont know bout the others tho.

That's fine by me also :) Let's ask the other teammembers' opinion and decide.
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by: