Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
demons or aliens ?
(09-05-2014, 05:51 PM)LutiChris Wrote:  Why not both?

^ This.
[Image: icVLlMk.png]
(09-06-2014, 02:06 AM)Dr. Time Wrote:  
(09-05-2014, 05:51 PM)LutiChris Wrote:  Why not both?

^ This.

u mean Aliens Vs demons ?
Quit Playing LF2 But Still Love LF-EMPIRE....          
Thanks given by:
Did you guys did not just read my post?
I said the exact same thing -_-
(03-20-2016, 06:41 PM)mfc Wrote:  Be the unsqueezable sponge!
My new life motto!
Thanks given by:
Well .. actually something more like Doctor Who themed, now that would just be fantastic!
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
How about demonic aliens?
[Image: random-34749.png]
Thanks given by:
demons

aliens cant be good opponents, coz they are too strong. we dont know enough things about aliens. what can one of the attacks be? disappear all enemies? so ye aliens cant fight with their arm and legs, it would look silly
Thanks given by:
but we know a lot about demons.
Thanks given by:
that amaze me..
this topic somehow got alot attention 0-0
thought it only ask u what u prefer demons or aliens
i try to understand how thought. demons and aliens both are less creative ideas but again, everyone answers it 0-0

anyway for the topic leave the demons on the regular lf2 and the aliens on space,
think of something that will be more creative and exciting for people to download and play -my opinion
[Image: p45mycA.png]
Thanks given by: Jahvansi
But if I build a version with two themes not averiam many varieties of enemies, eg 4 types of aliens and 4 types of demons to stage, it would be enemies with a variety of very low .
the aliens who have in mind to create humanoids are then not be so ridiculous in battle, since the demons are not "style julian" are more demons of satan msm. Here an example of what I plan to do.
[Image: EIVHjx.png]
Note: This is just a sketch I did in paint to give an idea to you
Visit my blog and download characters made by myself: D

http://yajimods.blogspot.com.br
Thanks given by: Gespenst , Conqueror
The thing is that people go with same concept.
Aliens are green.
Demons have this dark colors, hell stuff.
What if aliens are not superior to humans?
What if making aliens weak and demons weaker?
What if humans are the real enemy?
How about demons and aliens co-op to beat the humans?
Humans have this superior technology. Demons only have some wings and can spit fire. Aliens more like slug people, have abillity to use telekinetic powers?
Let's go for a different concept.
Aliens and demons are in big war but when human invades their world. Aliens and Demons team up.
edit: Aliens building their colony with no leader but with equality and demons like animals, one leader and hundreds of followers.
edit2: Blue skin colored aliens [Image: 0hFBIqa.png]
Not realy big ones, like 1.60 cm. Using telekinesis. Realy wise but with no good materials on their planet.
edit: [Image: MhYQ34u.png] winged demons comes in all shapes and sizes. Living in the deepest corners of the planet of blue colored aliens. Scratching and bitting. Having different anatomy than human. Have good sight in the dark but bad in the light. Strong but not wise.
Useful