Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
demons or aliens ?
If it was made ​​a new version of LF, would you believe best one version on aliens attacking the planet or demons invading the planet? :s
Thanks given by:
Don't we have, like, in the original LF2 demons (Julian) invading the planet already? :D
I'd go with the aliens because it's not a widely discovered topic yet.
Thanks given by:
[Image: 4021242-5893926616-BH8VO.jpg]

Stage - 1 Fighting with the Demons
Stage - 2 Strange events/occasional invasion of the demons while fighting with demons
Stage - 3 Fight with the demons but in the last phase, we fight with few strong aliens instead ( Boss fight with a weird alien monster )
Stage - 4 Fight with lots of aliens and demons

Stage - 5 Team up with Demons to kill extra strong Aliens.. (Boss : Alien who has absorbed king demon)

Sounds like a plan?

@Simoneon : I really believe Julian is like a human with super-powers who just wears a mask or something.. like that Slade from TeenTitans

@Below :
(03-20-2016, 06:41 PM)mfc Wrote:  Be the unsqueezable sponge!
My new life motto!
Thanks given by:
I'll go with demons,since demons sound more..."Dangerous" than aliens..
Demons [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcNkvnXI_VJ_9ayX5n1gV...hcx6CxhY-A]Aliens [Image: download.jpg]

Credits to Prince_freeza for avatar
Thanks given by:
I will go with aliens.... It looks more interesting and sci fi with aliens i guess.
Quit Playing LF2 But Still Love LF-EMPIRE....          
Thanks given by:
Aliens, make it less humanoid :D
Useful
Thanks given by:
No matter what you make, keep the original fighters... original. I like to have new challenges, but also having the same fighters w/o changes.
[Image: random-34749.png]
Thanks given by: the lf2 fan
Hmm thanks for the opinion, I'm creating a new version and needed a topic to address xD
Visit my blog and download characters made by myself: D

http://yajimods.blogspot.com.br
Thanks given by:
I personally would like demons more, make more demon characters that are of the same race as Julian and Justins and probably even using the same purple energy but with different fighting styles and weapons.
aka Verdusk

I don't have a sicknature

LF2 SurGen (survival stage generator!)
Thanks given by: MangaD , Conqueror
Why not both?
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by: