Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LFE-Tournament (June, 2014)
(06-13-2014, 09:09 PM)Dr.Death Wrote:  Could we add that you are only allowed to kill your opponent by transforming in LouisEX else you will automaticly lose the fight? LouisEX is "kinda" strong..
LF2 contains the feature of transformation, so why not use it? Louis has several weaknesses (armor just in a few selected frames, generally slow, dash/run-attack cost mp, first frames after transformation present large weakness, ...), so balancing him with the chance to go into LEX seems fair.

(06-13-2014, 09:09 PM)Dr.Death Wrote:  Drinking allowed too? meh
If you let your opponent do that... :p
For real, though, why should there be exceptions for anything that drops from the sky? Weapons (and drinks) are a vital part of LF2, and hence should be given a chance to be used.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
Well i see why you say Louis is kinda weak but honestly if you pick up a scythe~ then he is actually pretty strong :3
I just mean since it's an attack of Louis you're allowed to use it but after your transformation you're not Louis anymore, so attacking wiht it would be fine you just need to kill so you only use Attacks of Louis ;)

I forgot too, healing is allowed endlessly?
[Image: 78f0db68c4.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I want to fight but I dont have the equipment to play
Thanks given by:
(06-13-2014, 10:12 PM)Dr.Death Wrote:  I forgot too, healing is allowed endlessly?
If you mean John's heal, then yes. Unless you can provide some good reasoning as to why D^J/DvJ should be limited :p

(06-13-2014, 11:05 PM)Evan Izaak Wrote:  I want to fight but I dont have the equipment to play
You have a keyboard and you have a screen. I do not see the problem.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
I guess your rules are taken from previous tournaments and stuff, i don't think i can start a big rule discussion here, i'd rather like no bottles and no LouisEX usage(just tranformation ;) ) than the heal reduced, soo.. w/e
I just mentioned it because i saw healing reduced in many tournaments i joined/saw~ if you heal yourself like 4 times it will make quite a huge difference.
[Image: 78f0db68c4.jpg]
Thanks given by:
idk what tungle is
Thanks given by:
i heard tunngle is complicated so i didn't bother.
i would recommend lf2 lobby but the server is temporarily down NEVER MIND IT"S BACK UP AND RUNNING :D
if you want to play, download hamachi and join an existing lfe network

Here are five existing networks that BluePhoenix gladly bestowed upon us.
  • LFE-Tournament-1
    LFE-Tournament-2
    LFE-Tournament-3
    LFE-Tournament-4
    LFE-Tournament-5

password: tournament
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
ok thanks I'll see what I have in mind to sign up
Thanks given by:
never played LF2 original online, but lets see if I get my time right.. I'll play.. count me in
(03-20-2016, 06:41 PM)mfc Wrote:  Be the unsqueezable sponge!
My new life motto!
Thanks given by:
I would like to play but I have exams from 23rd, so can you tell the starting day or deadline, bp?
Thanks given by: