Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LF2 v1.9 Mirror bugs
Hey guys, I have Windows 8.1 OS on my laptop.. The problem I am getting is - Sprite mirror errors. This problem exists even when there are _mirror.bmp of every sheet. LF2 v2.0a doesn't show any kind of mirror bugs.. I am playing Bleach Bankai Revolution 2.0 which is on 1.9 engine.. So is there any way to fix this bug?
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[Image: 11twnjn.png]
I need a spriter to help in my All Stars Project.. So if anyone interested, please contact me.
Thanks given by:
There is but you will need to put the LF2_2.0a in the Modded area, or else it wont work, or ask the author to create a 2.0a skin like that, Idk what more to say, you need to copy lf2_2.0a and put it in the modded area, or just ask the author, putting 2.0a might be good idea, also you don't need ad's and BGM to be on it to work.

- Amadis

EDIT: v Thanks for explaining it clearer than I did :P
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by: T.O.R.N.A.D.O
Only version 2.0a has the mirror fix, no way to solve, and no one supports the older versions anymore.

I suggest just using version 2.0a's .exe file to play the game. If you want the mod's authentic interface, then you can use Resource Hacker to slowly export and import them over to the 2.0a mod. It is unlikely that the 1.9 exe used has any HEX edits to the file, so there shouldn't be any gameplay changes simply using the default 2.0a exe.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by: AmadisLFE , T.O.R.N.A.D.O
Actually there will be the transformation bug if I directly use 2.0a exe.. All transformations are coded in 40xx manner which 2.0a engine won't support.. Or is there any 2.0a exe which uses 40xx transfromations?
I need a spriter to help in my All Stars Project.. So if anyone interested, please contact me.
Thanks given by:
I don't know about that, ask a advanced Hex editor like A-MAN
(Btw, A-Man is not a Hex Editor, his Hexing skills are high...I think)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
He has his exams and busy since he is working on his project OPAE and A-Engine.. :/
Thanks given by:
Right, What About Someone Else(Seriously I am talking about Someone Else, who's avatar looks like a ghost but is A Egg actually)

Thanks given by:
Well don't know him.. Will he accept my request?
Thanks given by:
He might, he is a Advanced Hexer as well.

EDIT: Idk Hexing

Thanks given by:
Why not just ask Blue Phoenix himself?He‘ll answer your question or perhaps Davis60? Actuallyi think youre a hex editor yourself,Amadis.

Credits to Prince_freeza for avatar
Thanks given by: