Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shawn in LF style
Well, i would appreciate it if anyone of you could start a project like that (HF in LF), unfortunatelly i cant do anything else at this point....
.........I never miss my target.......i just give it a second chance.........
..........................I WILL HUNT TO THE VERY END............................

Overlord Hunter (Click to View)
HFE, DONT FORGET ABOUT US, SUPPORT US! (Click to View)
check my DeviantArt gallery page
Thanks given by:
(06-11-2014, 11:21 AM)Overlord Hunter Wrote:  Well, i would appreciate it if anyone of you could start a project like that (HF in LF), unfortunatelly i cant do anything else at this point....

I know someone who is interested. Fb if you want to know more. :D
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
Thanks given by:
I am interested in HF in LF,Hero Fighter on Little Fighter Engine, I am mainly in Data Changing Don't expect good sprites from me ;) , (btw, we need to imagine Yaga's attacks if we make him)
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
That's a really minor part.
On your place I wouldn't do this - especially, cause the sprites are not so great (no offence, you're just an amateur).
Hundrets of projects were starting like this and they never even went up to the beta stage. So better work over single characters or whatever you wish.
Thanks given by:
(06-11-2014, 11:40 AM)Gad Wrote:  That's a really minor part.
On your place I wouldn't do this - especially, cause the sprites are not so great (no offence, you're just an amateur).
Hundrets of projects were starting like this and they never even went up to the beta stage. So better work over single characters or whatever you wish.

You misunderstood... i never said i wanted to do it (until sometime ago), now i just asked someone to do that!
.........I never miss my target.......i just give it a second chance.........
..........................I WILL HUNT TO THE VERY END............................

Overlord Hunter (Click to View)
HFE, DONT FORGET ABOUT US, SUPPORT US! (Click to View)
check my DeviantArt gallery page
Thanks given by:
anyway o.h. its gr8
Thanks given by: