Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shawn in LF style
Some of you may have heard the game that 2009 Marti started, Hero Fighter, so i just though to start a project the Hero Little Fighter, though it wasnt successful and i stopped it... this is all i made to find...

Shawn in HF (Click to View)
Shawn in LF style (Click to View)
.........I never miss my target.......i just give it a second chance.........
..........................I WILL HUNT TO THE VERY END............................

Overlord Hunter (Click to View)
HFE, DONT FORGET ABOUT US, SUPPORT US! (Click to View)
check my DeviantArt gallery page
Thanks given by: Bupkis
Overlord its just simply
, except for that light blue chest, I think that should be dark blue, like shawns hair, anyway, Its
Click me again (Click to View)
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
(06-08-2014, 05:10 PM)Amadis Wrote:  Overlord its just simply
, except for that light blue chest, I think that should be dark blue, like shawns hair, anyway, Its
Click me again (Click to View)

Here's the thing, i know that it has many imperfections... but there is an explanation about the light blue shirt.... its davis' shirt... i couldnt trust my few spriting skills and sprite the whole thing... so generally i think that its not that bad....XD
Amadis... (Click to View)
..........................I WILL HUNT TO THE VERY END............................

Thanks given by:
Not sprite, just recolor Davis's shirt with a bit dark shade of blue, anyway's its still Awesome

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
Very good for a start. So how much have you done? Only these 4??

@Amadis...
Looks like you've finally found out what 'spoiler' does. Cool...
(06-08-2014, 05:55 PM)Gad Wrote:  Very good for a start. So how much have you done? Only these 4??

@Amadis...

Nah, i have done more, i think a whole sprite sheet (walking, running, jumping etc) but as i said, i didnt felt like it was original... and i stopped it... 2-3 months ago... this is the only gif i had uploaded at imgur.com.... the others must be somewhere...
Nah wait... i had posted something at facebook, thnx god i found it at last... its not something big though, i just watching it and i was saying this doesnt go anywhere!

BTW, THE IMAGE QUALITY SUCKS.... SRY FOR THAT!

Thanks given by:
Cool, I really like them, If you every finish It I am gonna data it and again, Shawn is my favorite HF Char along with Drew.
(06-08-2014, 05:55 PM)Gad Wrote:  Very good for a start. So how much have you done? Only these 4??

@Amadis...

Yeah I did

Thanks given by:
(06-08-2014, 06:19 PM)Amadis Wrote:  Cool, I really like them, If you every finish It I am gonna data it and again, Shawn is my favorite HF Char along with Drew.

I dont feel like its mine project to finish or not to let someone else to do it, anyways at facebook i had heard that a guy was thinking of making a HF-LF mod... so we will most possibly see a mod like that somewhen... but i am thinking of finishing it in the future (if there wont be a mod like that)... XD

Thanks given by:
Well, If you want me to data it, I will do it, and again, Great Sprite.

Thanks given by:
Great sprite man i bet nobody could come up with Shawn on lf2:D :D BTW whats with all the "spoilers" :p

Credits to Prince_freeza for avatar
Thanks given by: