Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hair
:[ 
I need help I saw all hair tuts but i cant sprite hair I need help:(
Hey guys it´s me TheKidd

wanna check out my works
Reginald(work in progress)
[Image: bSmlwdS.gif][Image: tbeTNHL.gif][Image: tUDw4BI.gif][Image: kGLbPwY.gif]

link:
http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread...ald%26eric
Thanks given by:
Do you miss inspiration or you are just unhappy with results ?

If you miss inspiration, look at the people around yourself. There are like thousands of hairstyles.. Pick the one you like. Just remember the hair ("take a screenshot") and sprite it the way you think it should look.
If you are unhappy with results. Look at the sprite from best spriters at forum.(it can be random good spriter!) Observe it closely. Compare it with your work and see what he did different from you and then sprite it again and again(p.s. I realized I got best results when i am actually acting like I am on of the real artist.. I don't know why is that so but it works! Get into the role of artist!, act like you are one of them and you will be the one ;D ) .... Repeat the process as long as you want. As more times you draw the hair, more you become better at drawing it! (Practice makes perfect!)

ALSO!!
You mustn't have attitude like, "i can't do this, i am too dumb for this..." - EVER in you life!
Sit. think of what you can do to solve problem and at the end do it, if it doesn't work think of other solution. Do not use words i can't, Of course you can! ;)
Thanks given by: ThrillerBeat , AmadisLFE , MnM