Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't download LF2
! 
Hello there LFE,

I have a bit of a problem going on.

So recently, my hard drive went kuku. And some files were lost. And one of those files was LF2.

The next thing I did was get online and try to find LF2. I first went to lf2.net, but there Chrome marked it as malicious. And Internet Explorer takes forever to load any website.

I tried downloading from LFE, as a Zip File. Much to my dismay, the file was errored and went corrupt.

I tried downloading from some other websites, only to find that they were either removed, unavailable, malicious or something else. Which meant that I couldn't play LF2 any longer.

So please, can someone help me out?
Nothing to see here! :P
Thanks given by:
http://games.brothersoft.com/little-figh...nload.html
The above is the direct LF2 download link from the official lf2.net site for the latest verson 2.0a. See if it works for you.

I just downloaded from LFE myself, installation and everything was perfectly fine. No problem loading lf2.net with either Firefox or Chrome myself. Did you try downloading from LFE a 2nd time? My previous computer tended to half-finish download stuff the first time around, but would be perfectly fine the 2nd time.

Are you running from Windows/Mac/Linux?
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by:
I am running on Windows 8, and before hand I have tried downloading all the versions off of LFE Fileplanet. And I have tried the above link multiple times, it keeps giving me the malicious message. Is there a way to download it somehow without getting that message?
Thanks given by:
Well I don't know what's the problem, I am on windows 8 as well, it works for me, did you download Microsoft C++?
Oh, I use Firefox,.
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
I took the liberty to upload a vanilla-LF2-archive (means: all files zipped; no installer) to LFE. You can find the link here (bottom of the page). Try that one.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: AmadisLFE , Slasher Omega Ultima
Thanks Blue Phoenix! It's running now!

I guess its maybe that the installer doesn't like me? :P
Thanks given by:
You can just download it at the main site of lf2, which is www.lf2.net

Credits to Prince_freeza for avatar
Thanks given by:
you can download it at www.softonic.com
Thanks given by: