Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LF2 War Zone game
I am learning PHP for web applications, and LF2 pops into mind :D

http://www.littlegame.podserver.info

This isn't for competitive players though, just for having fun playing with different players :P . We can play against as many or as few others as we want. We get points by submitting our fight results. The game take 2 weeks. I've just started the game, players can Register and Join the war during the first week.

If you register, please post below too, because I am planning to make a kind of a white list at the end of the game, just in case there are cheaters :p

Each match will be 5 rounds. Each win is worth 10 points, and winning the match is worth another 10 points. And since this is for fun, you immediately get 40 points for every opponent you play against. So, you will get 40-100 points in one match. So, well, we just play more to get more points xP . OH I hope it's obvious, we can only play against each opponent once.

Players can opt to write a contact information so that other players can see (e.g. your facebook or skype). It's quite hideous though, I gotta fix that. To see contact information of other players, go to Players page and click on a name (contact info won't show up if they haven't written it though). To write your contact information, click on your name on top-right, then there's a link on the bottom of the page.

Please don't mess around with the website :3 , just use it 'normally' xD .
TEMPE
Thanks given by: Sonic Boom , Alapottra
hi Kevin~ im Shabao~ can we play LF2~?
Thanks given by:
I have Joined Too
Quit Playing LF2 But Still Love LF-EMPIRE....          
Thanks given by:
I joined too

How i play vs x player?
Thanks given by:
I joined. :)
Thanks given by: