Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amadis's VS/Stage/Survival Replays
Hi Guys Today i thought of doing something, something cool so here it is this is my Replays today our replay is Template VS Davis on Difficult now u have to challenge me like for example

Blue Phoenix: Beat Julian on Crazy with Mark and also if u post after someone already gave me a challenge i wont accept it till i complete the one who posted first
Example:
Ramond: Beat Firzen on Difficult with Template (then u post something)
Lauli: Beat Bat on Crazy with Jack (i won't accept till the first one is completed however still u can post)
also u can Challenge me to fight on Stage Mode and Survival Mod for Example
MH-Razen : Beat Survival stage level 10 with Louis
Alectric : Beat Stage 2 on Difficult with Firen

just like that post what u want me to fight on what difficulty and what char do i have to use ok guys here is my first one
if u want me to use a random char just post who would u like me to fight don't need to post char name ok?

Template VS Woody{Difficulty:Difficult}(Beaten):
.lfr   20140304_183314_VS.lfr (Size: 11.32 KB / Downloads: 59)
Dennis Vs Davis{Difficulty:Difficult}[AI by YinYin](Beaten):
.lfr   20140304_192332_VS.lfr (Size: 10.73 KB / Downloads: 57)
Louis VS Golden Knight {Difficulty:Difficult} [Little Mod by YinYin] (Lost):
.lfr   20140305_024839_Stage_1.lfr (Size: 11.21 KB / Downloads: 51)
Firzen VS Julian {Difficulty:CRAZY!} (Beaten) :
.lfr   20140305_165233_VS.lfr (Size: 11 KB / Downloads: 47)
Freeze VS Deep {Difficulty:CRAZY!} (Beaten) :
.lfr   20140305_165044_VS.lfr (Size: 10.86 KB / Downloads: 56)
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
Beat this Davis AI by YinYin on Difficult.
(paste the contents in notepad and save as "11.as" in the the ai folder, use the same ddraw.dll from the y2f mod)
Use any non-lf2.net character.

Have fun.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by:
There we go defeated Davis (AI By YinYin) on Difficult.

Firzen VS JulianX2 {Difficulty: Difficult} (Beaten) :
.lfr   20140305_170546_VS.lfr (Size: 10.58 KB / Downloads: 53)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
Alright.

Defeat a gold knight.
Thanks given by:
YinYin i beat it well i will tell u what i kinda did i used the same attack many times by the way how much armor does he have?

Thanks given by:
I don't know any more. A lot.
Thanks given by:
cool by the way john's disc affects his armor also firen and freeze can ignore his armor as well

Thanks given by:
(03-04-2014, 02:09 PM)YinYin Wrote:  Alright.

Defeat a gold knight.
(play Stage 1)
For all the armor it has, it is still vulnerable to fire and ice and 3006 attacks(but not palm attacks). I think this challenge should be done on the condition that such attacks aren't used.
(also, I see cursed itr)
EDIT: Dammit, ninja'd.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by:
lol did i ninja u Spy_The_man1993?, hmm and STM that sounds better so i will now go get another .LFR with not those kind of attacks i just realized that u can't beat him without those attacks (u might able to do it but i am not that expert so yeah)

STM1993 Wrote:(but not palm attacks)
hmm sure gotta try again with Louis and afterwards louisEX(gonna transform)
Revived the Thread
Revived the Thread

Thanks given by:
(03-04-2014, 03:27 PM)Amadis Wrote:  lol did i ninja u Spy_The_man1993?, hmm and STM that sounds better so i will now go get another .LFR with not those kind of attacks i just realized that u can't beat him without those attacks (u might able to do it but i am not that expert so yeah)

STM1993 Wrote:(but not palm attacks)
hmm sure gotta try again with Louis and afterwards louisEX(gonna transform)
Revived the Thread
Revived the Thread

Actually I've tried it and palms make the challenge quite a lot easier since he's pretty much invulnerable to the other projectiles that are allowed. I did it with Deep though, when he's not carrying any weapon you can keep doing vertical jump attacks and if you're careful (and patient) enough you won't get hit by any of his attacks for most of the time. It does become hard when he picks up a weapon though, and I'd recommend trying to prevent that from happening whenever possible, and maybe try to make him throw it as soon as possible.
aka Verdusk

I don't have a sicknature

LF2 SurGen (survival stage generator!)
Thanks given by: AmadisLFE