Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hand Recolors/Sprites by Amadis
Putted Stuff in Spoilers, they spoil everything XD.

Photofiltre (Click to View)
Gimp+Photofiltre (Click to View)
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by: Gespenst
Looks good. really I am not a good spriter so its hard for me
Quit Playing LF2 But Still Love LF-EMPIRE....          
Thanks given by:
Same here Alapottra, I am not a good spriter either just to start u can use something like Paint.net or Photofiltre to do some recolors on the cloths to make it look different thats good for a new start by the way that recolor I did with Davis, was with Paint not paint.net u already can know because using Paint.net looks different than the other ones and Photofiltre, harder to use than those 2 unless the one who uses it is familiar with Photoimpact.Well trying to do more sprites

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
Its nice to see that you're making some effort towards spriting Amadis.

My advice is this, try not to have such saturated colours on your work, if it's too vibrant or too bright, it distracts from the rest of the image and can sometimes appear ghastly, the trousers and boots are too bright and headstrong on the davis, and could probably do with toning down either them or the shirt.

As for deep, try to look at the frames where deeps other arm is bent, the bending in the 'previous sword arm' that has been modified is too strong/sharp at the edges and makes the arm look like its been broken about the elbow.

Nice to see you producing some work on LF2 though, so good luck and hopefully see more work from you soon.

Eddie
One day, I shall become, TUTORIAL-MAN: Superhero of writing overly long, overly annoying tutorials which most people probably won't read, but will give it a stab at the first 5 lines!
Thanks given by: AmadisLFE
Hi again guys here is my another sprite since Eddie commented I thought that working hard will improve my spriting so I did , and now here is my new sprite I do not know does it look good? [Image: AScs1oP.png]

Thanks given by:
(03-07-2014, 11:08 AM)Amadis Wrote:  Hi again guys here is my another sprite since Eddie commented I thought that working hard will improve my spriting so I did , and now here is my new sprite I do not know does it look good? [Image: AScs1oP.png]
It looks like a badly done sprite from an impatient MS Paint user. Two main pointers:

1) The colours are too bright, too saturated, too much contrast. Its like looking at the sun.
2) Lack of shading. It only uses two colours for shading, and it won't look good that way.
3) I doubt green shirt and yellow pants go well together, at least not with that shading and saturation. Some colours just don't match.

Look at the original LF2 sprites carefully and look at how they shade it and notice how people don't make things so overly saturated.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
(03-07-2014, 11:50 AM)STM1993 Wrote:  
(03-07-2014, 11:08 AM)Amadis Wrote:  Hi again guys here is my another sprite since Eddie commented I thought that working hard will improve my spriting so I did , and now here is my new sprite I do not know does it look good? [Image: AScs1oP.png]
It looks like a badly done sprite from an impatient (MS Paint) user. Two main pointers:

1) The colours are too bright, too saturated, too much contrast. Its like looking at the sun.
2) Lack of shading. It only uses two colours for shading, and it won't look good that way.
3) I doubt green shirt and yellow pants go well together, at least not with that shading and saturation. Some colours just don't match.

Look at the original LF2 sprites carefully and look at how they shade it and notice how people don't make things so overly saturated.

about that stm i used photofiltre
EDIT: Okay I will use some other color's and try again with this sprite.
EDIT2: I didn't use 2 colors I used 4-5 colors.

Thanks given by:
(03-07-2014, 11:55 AM)Amadis Wrote:  about that stm i used photofiltre
EDIT: Okay I will use some other color's and try again with this sprite.
EDIT2: I didn't use 2 colors I used 4-5 colors.
Not my point! Take a look and compare:
[Image: GYEUqeX.png][Image: AScs1oP.png]
I also used Photofiltre to do the colouring, and then touched up with MS Paint.

See the difference? That's the kind of shading and reduced brightness I'm talking about.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks Spy now I got it I am thinking of making a char out of this sprite (the one I have not urs)
Here I did a little more Contrast and Darkened it, it was light colored as Spy said [Image: maJBFkp.png] also I did do make the hair better looking.

Thanks given by:
Gravedig :P.

Okay guy's here's well, a new sprite, [Image: A6wNRlp.png], well, you can guess its a Recolor of Bat, just with like, Winter Cloths I guess?, or Shiny Sapphire Armor with Blue Belt? :P, I really thought the Color blue would have fitted into him with his Blue cloths.

Thanks given by: