Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lf2 in win8 problem???
Guy can any one help me with this problem, i just bought a new computer and it win8 pro, but i can't seem to open the LF2.EXE files
i find every single way i can think of and it still not work :(

Can anyone help me???
I am a kid from VN so sorry for my bad english :p
Thanks given by:
As much as I'd like to help, what exactly is the problem? Does it not do anything? Does it produce a message? What exactly does it do when you try to run LF2?

You are also aware that LF2 had to have version 2.0a created because later computers (vista, 7, etc) weren't able to mirror the sprites? Try running in 'administrator mode' with compatibility for either XP or earlier.

If you've already done this, and you don't intend to give us more information, POST SCREENSHOTS. Probably the best way for us to see what exactly is going on.

Eddie
One day, I shall become, TUTORIAL-MAN: Superhero of writing overly long, overly annoying tutorials which most people probably won't read, but will give it a stab at the first 5 lines!
Thanks given by:
Whats the problem I mean is there any eror message..or someting else . And whats your lf2 version 1.9 or 2.0c
Quit Playing LF2 But Still Love LF-EMPIRE....          
Thanks given by:
i can't open it, both 1.9 and 2.0, it sent a error message and after that nothing
Thanks given by:
Whats the eror message says
Quit Playing LF2 But Still Love LF-EMPIRE....          
Thanks given by:
did you install all the drivers and that microsoft visual c++ 2010 thingy? its important..
Thanks given by:
yes i have , i try every thing and it still not work
Thanks given by:
Once again, as everyone is asking you and you failed to have done so far:

WHAT DOES THE ERROR MESSAGE SAY?
(Capslock makes things important, especially on interwebz, especially if you ignored it several times in a row)

None of us can help you if we don't know what the error message says. So please, write it down or take a print screen of it. Without meaning to be rude, you're asking for help/advice and then you're ignoring anything given. Which kind of indicates maybe you do not want the help and then you're definitely stuck with the problem, period.

Makes sense to read what people have written for you now, right?

Eddie
One day, I shall become, TUTORIAL-MAN: Superhero of writing overly long, overly annoying tutorials which most people probably won't read, but will give it a stab at the first 5 lines!
Thanks given by:
oh i forgot :3 , it say NOTHING!!!
every time is the same , it show a message and nothing in it, after that still nothing appear
Thanks given by:
Lol!! alright alright then, Please provide a screenshot of the error
Thanks given by: A-Man , Eddie