Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[DataChanger] LF2 IDE v3.4.0
(02-16-2017, 05:49 PM)Kuba4ful Wrote:  I have problem with your data changer. It worked perfectly, but now when I try to open a .dat file, or just only program, it crashes and gives this error:

I can't reproduce this, can you try the debug build and show me the error message? You need to give a lot more info than this if you want me to really sort it out.
Meanwhile you can delete %AppData%\docking.xml as a workaround.
Ultimately, my constant dissatisfaction with the way things are becomes the driving force behind everything I do.
[Image: sigline.png]
LF2 IDE - Advanced visual data changer featuring instant data loader
LF2 Sprite Sheet Generator - Template based sprite sheet generator based on Gad's method
There is no perfect language, but C++ is the worst.
Thanks given by:
Somehow I managed to get around this problem, I don't remember how, it was about one year ago, I think deleting docking.xml worked. Anyway, I'm comming back because I have new problem. Instant data loading doesn't work on custom .exe. It just doesn't show any process in instant data loading menu.
Thanks given by:
LF2 IDE v3.3.1

Update Log (Click to View)
Long time no see?
Okay, this is mainly a bug fix update to make LF2 IDE usable without crashes. Hopefully someone will notice.
Ultimately, my constant dissatisfaction with the way things are becomes the driving force behind everything I do.
LF2 Sprite Sheet Generator - Template based sprite sheet generator based on Gad's method
Thanks given by: Azriel , Zelphir
Was the source code ever released?
[Image: 9nclhxgc.png]
Thanks given by:
(06-13-2021, 01:50 PM)Zelphir Wrote:  Was the source code ever released?
Yes.
Thanks given by: Zelphir
Made a small update while cleaning up my old repositories on GitHub. See the first post.
Thanks given by: