Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average
Quotes (Forum, MSN, ICQ, AIM, YIM, other)
"no subject is terrible
if the story is true
& if the prose is clean & honest
& it affirms courage & grace under pressure"

- Corey Stoll (from Midnight in Paris)
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
Albus Dumbledore Wrote:I've always prized myself on my ability to turn a phrase. Words are, in my not so humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic, capable of both inflicting injury and remedying it.

[Image: main-qimg-0c425d16250c7b86ac82df654b558352-lq]

A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
"History is always written by the winners. When two cultures clash, the loser is obliterated, and the winner writes the history books-books which which glorify their own cause and disparage the conquered foe. As Napoleon once said, "What is History, but a fable agreed upon?"" - Dan Brown, the Da Vinci Code

[Image: 1286407_Wallpaper2.jpg]
Thanks given by: klodasmone
Walter White (Breaking Bad Season 3 Episode 10) Wrote:I mean I truly believe there exist some combination of words, there must exist certain words, in a certain specific order that would explain all of this.

[Image: 2340034f-56d9-4232-9015-f3f983c8e006_16-...ault_0.jpg]
Thanks given by: