Poll: Which characters do you want to revamp?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
CSR:[Image: n1F5Kit.png]
6.82%
9 6.82%
Gadzik:[Image: y5mPcM6.png]
6.06%
8 6.06%
Blue Phoenix:[Image: 2U1ChJ9.png]
4.55%
6 4.55%
Training Demon:[Image: EqyyVmB.png]
5.30%
7 5.30%
Ramper:[Image: KCyXe7C.png]
0.76%
1 0.76%
Oko:[Image: qibpLsb.png]
5.30%
7 5.30%
Cord:[Image: TGcWfbJ.png]
4.55%
6 4.55%
Bleeq:[Image: MeXyk2I.png]
2.27%
3 2.27%
Marshall:[Image: huff3zv.png]
9.85%
13 9.85%
Aiden:[Image: IdWkuxx.png]
4.55%
6 4.55%
Mefju:[Image: LdiWQZU.png]
0%
0 0%
2fast:[Image: 2nY5xcw.png]
4.55%
6 4.55%
Silva:[Image: S3w5lZm.png]
2.27%
3 2.27%
Skull Mark:[Image: paJCGe7.png]
0%
0 0%
Skull Bandit:[Image: ExxgB52.png]
2.27%
3 2.27%
Bluna:[Image: YNztp02.png]
6.82%
9 6.82%
Rento:[Image: ITsXWpZ.png]
3.03%
4 3.03%
Earth:[Image: E3leNSH.png]
7.58%
10 7.58%
Alexander:[Image: VWEejKv.png]
2.27%
3 2.27%
Kravus:[Image: NBx6Kqh.png]
4.55%
6 4.55%
Morpheus:[Image: IubiV5y.png]
0.76%
1 0.76%
TemplateEX:[Image: CnrLRvj.png]
3.03%
4 3.03%
Jules:[Image: zHCzr0b.png]
1.52%
2 1.52%
Clew:[Image: EhNOae3.png]
3.03%
4 3.03%
Zombie:[Image: dIRBIEH.png]
8.33%
11 8.33%
Total 132 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Revamped Projects [Preliminary Round 1]
Which characters would you like to revamp?
Do tick as many as you like. The top 3 characters will be eligible to be submitted as a revamp in this round.
The poll will close in 7 days. If the top characters become evident before that feel free to start early.
But the actual selected characters will only be decided once the poll is closed.

The poll has a maximum of 25 items. That means for the next preliminary rounds all characters that have actually been revamped will be taken of the list and the others exchanged with new ones by popularity.

Here is a little guide on what to pick or have a closer look at:
If you want to simply write new data for a custom character I would recommend all of Gads legacy pack. All those characters (except Marshall) are only sprite sheets.
If you want to simply design a whole new character sprite for already working data I recommend all of Bambooris Templates.
All the other characters are suitable for any kind of revamping.

The preliminary round is over, check out rules and development:
Development Round 1
Thanks given by:
i gotta say though that i messed something up with the ice frames in kravus and didnt bother to upload a fix yet :p
so dont leave that data fully untouched.
Thanks given by:
Right! That'd certainly cost votes considering it'll be an easy fix.

edit: Boori you are my hero for those votes. I hope you do take part too.
Thanks given by:
msg for everyone:
consider choosing not only dc neither not only sprites needed chars
if the 3 chars are gonna be only dc needed me and few more wont participate cuz of low DC skills
same thing for chars needed only sprites
[Image: p45mycA.png]
Thanks given by:
I'll keep that in mind for ties.
Thanks given by:
Creating a new zombie would be cool :D.
Thanks given by: The Lost Global Mod , ossiee
Total amount of votes hasn't chagned since thursday. Can we proceed?

edit: Who the hell just voted??

Thanks given by:
(08-24-2013, 09:23 PM)The Hari Wrote:  Total amount of votes hasn't chagned since thursday. Can we proceed?
(08-21-2013, 08:24 PM)YinYin Wrote:  The poll will close in 7 days. If the top characters become evident before that feel free to start early.
But the actual selected characters will only be decided once the poll is closed.

I'd say Earth and Marshall are a rather safe bet to start on.
edit: also on those two characters it really won't hurt if you work on them and they miraculously don't become top 3 this round.
Either they do some other round or you got some nice polished up version of them without this contest to go for.

(08-24-2013, 09:23 PM)The Hari Wrote:  edit: Who the hell just voted?
Tamboy, just in time to troll you.

edit: hah - even more votes. Doesn't change much though, but I know why I've got this open for a week.
Thanks given by: Memento
so, the lucky ones?
Useful
Thanks given by:
Preliminary Round Winners:
Marshall:[Image: huff3zv.png] Earth:[Image: E3leNSH.png] Zombie:[Image: dIRBIEH.png]

These three are allowed to be revamped for this round. Pick one you like. Download the resources. Work on it until you are satisfied. Submit the result in this thread.

The development round will end a week after the third contestant has entered his work. Until then you may change and update your entry as often as you like or share your progress here.

There is no limit to how often a character may be revamped and no requirement of how many different characters need to be revamped for the contest. So a single round may end with one revamp for each character, but it could also end with several revamps of just one character.

Also I may not be able to stop you from collaborating, but I would much prefer if you tried to work on your own because one intention of this is to display how well everyone can manage on their own. Collaborations are supposed to be the aftermath of each round, where you can take the best out of all revamps for one character and put it all into one version.
Thanks given by: Bamboori , Gespenst , Ariel , Dr. Time