Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[MOD] Little Space Fighter
Can I make an installation to the "Colosis" when this will come out 2 download ?
I want to train on this, thanks.
Sincerely, Slitcm ,Gal [Image: mXx4c.gif]
Thanks given by:
I oppose this idea of converting all characters into Space Troopers.
Just have a small selection of Troopers with some hints towards the Originals. You could even merge two Originals into one Trooper. I could imagine a Trooper with "personalities" from Deep and Rudolph combined. The Troopers don't even have to have a full moveset, just one or two moves.

That way you save some time on spriting, DCing and balancing; and if done right, characters with few moves provide as much fun as characters with a full moveset.

Edit: Don't get me wrong, do whatever you think is best for your project, but I think "distancing" this stage/mod a little more from LF2 would make it even better.
Thanks given by: YinYin , ossiee , Dr. Time , Bamboori
We might think about it later.
For now I'm continuing my job.
Just finished Heavy's sprites.
That wasn't much, because he's too heavy to jump. Also he can't be knocked into air, and has little different falling and burning animation.
Instead of jumping he can start RamRun move.
While running it will boost up your speed, else you will execute it with lesser effectiveness.

BTW: He can't pick up weapons. It would be totally useless, since he's so slow. I'll try to make the AI obliged to ignore weapons.

EDIT:
Sorry, but I'm bumping.

I know this will look like I'm taking a big shortcut and minimal effort, but I decided to bring out something like this:
[Image: 144d02f.png][Image: 2lm7zaw.png]

That's not exactly what Lauli wanted :D.
What do you guys think about this?
Thanks given by: Gespenst , Sonic Boom , Ariel , Jester
(08-18-2013, 10:02 AM)Gad Wrote:  We might think about it later.
For now I'm continuing my job.
Just finished Heavy's sprites.
That wasn't much, because he's too heavy to jump. Also he can't be knocked into air, and has little different falling and burning animation.
Instead of jumping he can start RamRun move.
While running it will boost up your speed, else you will execute it with lesser effectiveness.

BTW: He can't pick up weapons. It would be totally useless, since he's so slow. I'll try to make the AI obliged to ignore weapons.

EDIT:
Sorry, but I'm bumping.

I know this will look like I'm taking a big shortcut and minimal effort, but I decided to bring out something like this:
[Image: 144d02f.png][Image: 2lm7zaw.png]

That's not exactly what Lauli wanted :D.
What do you guys think about this?

Is it going to be the same suit with different hair or are you going to make it unique for every character?
Thanks given by:
looks bit strange. bad guys have bright colors and good guys have these dark colors.
o.O
Useful
Thanks given by: Ariel
(08-18-2013, 10:12 AM)RtXaS Wrote:  Is it going to be the same suit with different hair or are you going to make it unique for every character?
Well, I want the each uniform to be built in the same way, but with different addons.

I am posting this, because I want your opinions and suggestions. That's definitely not a final version.
Thanks given by:
right now it looks like his hair grows out of the helmet.
either make that into a recognizable mask or leave out the hair.
Thanks given by:
Dude, that look awesome!!! Make a suit for every Hero Character, that way the stage is more cooler, right???
Oh and i have this suggestions:
1) the suit for davis is awesome, but change it in to blue or dark blue man, and others Hero in there special color style too
2) if you making 1,2,3,4,5 stage then maybe you should change this in to a MOD version call like LF-Colosis World or LF-The New Planet
that is my ideas in your Stage :) hope it help
I am a kid from VN so sorry for my bad english :p
Thanks given by:
(08-18-2013, 12:28 PM)Bamboori Wrote:  right now it looks like his hair grows out of the helmet.
either make that into a recognizable mask or leave out the hair.
same for julian and justin
[Image: p45mycA.png]
Thanks given by:
well this one doesnt really look like a mask to me.
Thanks given by: