Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[MOD] Little Space Fighter
(08-17-2013, 11:27 AM)Gad Wrote:  
(08-17-2013, 09:40 AM)Jester Wrote:  And maybe this is the right time for Ceasar - your unfinished character - to show up! His trap system will suit the theme :D
Thought about it. But I'm not sure if he's good enough bo be included.
Ceasar is quite unique. If you let him join the show, he should be a semi-boss like Firzen.
Hmm maybe let's create a type of Trooper that can set trap like Ceasar instead? :P

Thanks given by:
(08-17-2013, 12:58 PM)Gad Wrote:  You aren't meant to play as space troopers. You only fight AGAINST them.
Oh ... the initial moon scenario looked like there were no little fighters involved on the moon.
Thanks given by:
YinYin Wrote:The initial moon scenario looked like there were no little fighters involved on the moon.
Thought so too. Space troopers vs. Space troopers actually sounded pretty cool. Even if you play a character with just one or two skills.
Thanks given by: YinYin , LutiChris , Gespenst
umm. for additional stage. there is too much things included. also your story, stages. more like mod. just be a man and say that you are making a mod.
because stage? sounds like you are overdoing it then
Useful
Thanks given by:
I feel sorry to disappoint you, but I already said, I am not creating a whole mod, just an additional stage.

But... if you encourage me enough to do it, I still could do it.

Then I'd use this:
(08-15-2013, 06:04 PM)DesignHeaven Wrote:  a new version of each LF2 fighter that will suit his attacks to another planet

But I don't think doing all of characters is needed.
4 or 5 could be enough, as long as stage would be playable and hard, but still addictive.
-Henry (new lahzor shoota)
-Deep (lahzor sword powah)
-Davis (fuel-energized punchez)
-Dennis (fuel-energized kickz)
-Louis (Heavy-Armored)
And I'm not sure I'm willing to do all the data.
I hate those.
Thanks given by: Ariel
could you explain the idea "additional stage" ?
stage sounds like just one. but you got more than one
Useful
Thanks given by:
Gad Wrote:But I don't think doing all of characters is needed.
4 or 5 could be enough, as long as stage would be playable and hard, but still addictive.
-Henry (new lahzor shoota)
-Deep (lahzor sword powah)
-Davis (fuel-energized punchez)
-Dennis (fuel-energized kickz)
-Louis (Heavy-Armored)
Will they get a Space Trooper look similar to the ones you showed? Because if yes, then it's pretty much what I said would be awesome; Space Troopers vs Space Troopers!
Thanks given by:
additional stage.dat
with things that it's using

When you create an additional character, you usually upload it with other linked files.

@Lauli
I'm thinking of fully closing them in suits.
They will have helmets with other paintings on it - and that will be the way of recognizing them.
We could eventually change a colour, but I don't think that is needed.
Thanks given by: Lauli , Bamboori
(08-17-2013, 05:20 PM)Gad Wrote:  additional stage.dat
with things that it's using

When you create an additional character, you usually upload it with other linked files.

@Lauli
I'm thinking of fully closing them in suits.
They will have helmets with other paintings on it - and that will be the way of recognizing them.
We could eventually change a colour, but I don't think that is needed.

u can instead of giving them diffrent helmets just leave their original head with the full body suit (without helmet)
and also instead of diffrent painting on it u can do like davis have blue gloves and all the rest of the outfit is normal color , louis can just have the red heavy armor and consider making louisEX spear to be red aswell (the space suit instead of louis normal armor will be changed to the spear )
[Image: p45mycA.png]
Thanks given by: Gespenst
just do as dh says.
make suits resemble them. not like woody is tiger.
Woody= green and grey
Davis= blue and light grey
Dennis= ocher and bit green/blue color.
Louis= blueish, more of the sky, maybe red crystals on some parts
Rudolf= blue
Deep= Yello mix with grey
Firen= black with flames on it
Freeze=white, ice color.
John=blue with grey, maybe mix with purple.
Henry= light brown with grey.
and so. you can play with colors since you have this fast char maker thing
Useful
Thanks given by: