Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Background: Retro HK Stadium
Yay, Luti, i didn't think about it, but your idea again is cool :D Well, i'm just not sure is it fit to LF style :\
[Image: rhks4.png]
What do you think guys?
I also thought about "cut off" the tribunes.

@EXG9: Sun is also nice idea, but i don't want to make it very differnet from original bg. Anyway, if these lf1-guys doesn't fit here, i can make empty tribunes and sun.
So what: empty tribunes or not?

Thanks given by: Marko pro , Lauli , LutiChris
As grandiose as this audience is, I'd still prefer the self drawn people you did. It might be a little more work to make a full tribune, but it would go better with the style of the bg. Actually, you could just copy some of these people, flip them around and recolor their shirts, to make things a little easier.
Maybe, if you're feeling extra-awesome, you could add the simplest shading to those people. I think there might even be a photoshop-filter for that.
If you're feeling extra-extra-awesome, you could find a cure for cancer and then shoot lasers out of your eyes while wearing nothing but a hula skirt.

Also, cutting off the tribunes actually sounds like a pretty good idea to me! I wonder what you are going to put into the empty space then?

I don't know why, but for some reason I'm very excited about your Retro BGs. I didn't even play LF1 very much.
Thanks given by: Marko pro , The Hari , LutiChris
I feel a little sick looking at those dolly audiences over and over again. Try something else. Lauli's special idea is a specially interesting idea.
[Image: icyboards-ad-468x60.gif]
Thanks given by:
LOL, i'm still wonder how could i become a MOTM?! Srsly, wtf. Anyway, that gave me a lot of motivation to finish this bg. Well, sorry for another break in work, but firstly i had really A LOT OF problem with computer, then lack of motivation, but today finally i came back to work.
[Image: audiencel.png]
[Image: newtribune.png]
Better tribune and finally - audience! Tomorrow i should finish it. Just tell me an opinion about audience.

Thanks given by: LutiChris
they look great - give them some shadows when you are animating them on the tribune
maybe you should take out knight and justin or have them appear very rarely as they look a little weird among the other characters as spectators
Thanks given by: The Hari , Electric2Shock , LutiChris
(11-02-2012, 07:27 AM)YinYin Wrote:  they look great

You damn stole my words.

And according to my point of view, the sorcerer looks wierd aswell, along with justin and knight.

Thanks given by:
Fail >:D i didn't finish it today.
(11-02-2012, 07:27 AM)YinYin Wrote:  maybe you should take out knight and justin or have them appear very rarely as they look a little weird among the other characters as spectators
(11-02-2012, 04:53 PM)Electric Shock Wrote:  And according to my point of view, the sorcerer looks wierd aswell, along with justin and knight.
For me, they all looks weird, but you wanted to have criminals on tribunes, so don't complain now :P
Amazing how much time took me to do it, I hate c&p.
[Image: gradient.gif]
[Image: wogradient.gif]
Erm, why is it moving so fast? oops, my bad, in game it'll be slower. Anyway, with, or without gradient?

Thanks given by: A-Man , LutiChris
I like the gradiet one, makes the criminals look like they are in the background. The one without gradiet is sorta exaggerating the audience.
Thanks given by:
I agree with Electric Shock.The gradient one has a kind of feel that the audience is a bit far away.
I'd say go with the gradient one.
And I noticed that sorceror and jan ones have no animation.Still,it's not much noticeable.
[Image: icVLlMk.png]
Okaaay... I thinks that's all what i could did with this bg. Even now i had some problems, because of too many layers, so had to change some stuffs and effect is kinda different from this what i wanted. Well, i hope you aren't really disappointed, and someone will want to download it :P
Ofc, if you don't like something, share with me your opinions. Download in first post.
BTW. now i'm trying to improve Retro Lee on Road, and then start creating Retro Lion Forest. I'll leave Retro Sunset for the end, becasue it's really beautiful bg, and i just didn't spend enoght time on it.

Thanks given by: