Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't know if this has been mentioned already (since I can't seem to use any forums' search function) but I seem to be unable to change my avatar or something.

My previous avatar is a larger version of this [Image: IP9Th.gif] with a transparent background. I tried changing it to a different avatar which is also animated and has a transparent background, but when I clicked Change Avatar, it should have changed. But it didn't.
I did refresh my page ten times already, but still nothing happened.
Even leaving the forums for a while does nothing.

I don't know if my avatar looks like a Pikachu to other members, but it doesn't look like one to me.
The truth... is inescapable. The truth will always come out eventually, no matter what. And once the chains that bind the truth are severed... nothing can stop the truth from coming to light.
Thanks given by:
clear your cache
it does to me
Thanks given by:
This is probably a stupid question, but...
How exactly do I clear my cache?
The truth... is inescapable. The truth will always come out eventually, no matter what. And once the chains that bind the truth are severed... nothing can stop the truth from coming to light.
Thanks given by:
crtl+F5 on the image or searching through your browser settings a bit until you find a button for it
Thanks given by: Shane , juliano14