Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Version: Little Fighter ½
(09-12-2012, 09:23 AM)Men'Mine Wrote:  If i throw weapon while jumping, it flies horizontally and doesn't hit the ground. Also, I see that if i pickup a fallen man, the character continues to walk and can't make him stand. Waiting for updates.
what a-man said
i am limited by the engine on both cases - if i can get someone to help me with hex editing new features to somehow manage these things i may add them later - but for now i won't

(09-12-2012, 09:42 AM)A-MAN Wrote:  Also, is that stage mode the final one? or ur gonna change it?
Are you planning to add some more characters to the game (like Firzen, Julian...etc)?
the stage mode is currently the original one without music - which doesn't fit the backgrounds at all - yes i will change that
i plan to add 4 hidden characters for the alpha stage and create a stage mode fitting them
for the beta i plan to add all lf2 characters and use the original stage mode again - but thats far away
Thanks given by: Hero destroyer
YinYin Wrote:the stage mode is currently the original one without music - which doesn't fit the backgrounds at all - yes i will change that
i plan to add 4 hidden characters for the alpha stage and create a stage mode fitting them
for the beta i plan to add all lf2 characters and use the original stage mode again - but thats far away

Glad to hear that. Yeah, but how? You draw new firzen, bat, louisEX sprite? :D
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
yes and no
i am using as many original graphics as possible and lf1 contains more data than it actually uses in game (many more character designs) - so i dont have to do everything new
Thanks given by: Hero destroyer
does not work
haahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha..........

Need more ppl who can sprite backgrounds and weapons
Our TLOK Mod Site: http://legendofkorralf2.shivtr.com/
Thanks given by:
(09-13-2012, 09:56 AM)Kashif Wrote:  does not work
YinYin Wrote:Except for the text files in the data folder of LF2 (mostly your controls.txt) the download should include everything to work on it's own.
This means that all what you have to do is extract the game rar inside the Original LF2 folder (next to its exe)
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
download LF½ alpha 2

updates:
fixed louis' dying animation
fixed boomerang flying height
updated skin: character selection
added temporary stage mode
disabled cheat for now
writing AI for louis, henry and rudolf
including text files
Thanks given by: A-Man
download LF½ alpha 3

updates:
changed icon
fixed weapon centers
updated skin
updated sounds
improved henry ai
created a password system
added first hidden character
created stage 1

feel free to try and beat stage one - and test the password system on stage 3
(passwords will be given to you at the end of a stage in the future)
Thanks given by: A-Man , Marko pro , Electric2Shock
where is data.txt?!
what is the meaning of this
Thanks given by:
@Gad: All wat u have to do is extract the rar next to the original lf2.exe. Run the lf2 (half) exe, and everything will be fine (never had time to investigate how it works yet (yeah i know, i am talking as if i would do something about it :p))
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
there is no data.txt

and since alpha 2 the whole thing works on its own - no need for other files
Thanks given by: