Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Character: Vegeta (revamp)
Here are videos of the movesets if you wish to see them.

This video is all the moves you've already seen, except I re-added the combo move from before
Vegeta (Buu) Moveset (Click to View)

Same thing here, all moves you've already seen, except I re-added the combo move from before. Also, for A-MAN! I have edited the HELLZONE GRENADE to make it a little bit harder to dodge. Now instead of only shooting 6 balls all at ground level. He shoots 7 at ground level and 3 in the sky. (sometimes this move does like no damage at all and sometimes if it hits the enemy just right it can take out SOOOO MUCH health.)
SS Vegeta (Buu) (Click to View)

All moves already seen except for combo which is re-added from before
SS2 Vegeta(Buu) Moveset (Click to View)

Okay so there are a few moves not seen before in this video.
The Final Flash (it's basically the final burst cannon from SS Vegeta)
3 Combo Variations added! :D
FINAL EXPLOSION!! THE ULTIMATE ATTACK!! SUPER AWESOME YEYE
@Neocrypt - I have changed the Final Impact beam into a pointy arrow with effect: 1 for blood, to make it a little less boringish
@Gad - I have changed the Dark Impact and made it move more towards the hands rather than being in the centre but kept the fade out pretty much the same except there are more frames though
Majin Vegeta Moveset (Click to View)
Thanks given by: A-Man , Marko , Gespenst
(07-23-2014, 06:53 PM)bashscrazy Wrote:  @Gad - I have changed the Dark Impact and made it move more towards the hands rather than being in the centre but kept the fade out

[Image: 66ab5e8199fb8476.jpg]

Ok, I do not mean to offend you. We all really appreciate your work, especially, that we know you're working over this for YEARS and still u update this.

I just think, that this attack still looks boring, poor, and can be done waaaay better. It's just cheap-made right now.
Here I present you 3 visions, which I have in mind.
I think, that using any of this in practise will do better, than using the current one, and it's not much job.

LINKY THINGY

1 lane:
Just a blast going out mainly frontly
2 lane:
Fast charge and radial explode
3 lane:
No charge, the wave appears at once with a whole might and slowly fades to hands

I believe this will look a lot more dynamic and proffesional.
Sorry for my opinion haha!
Thanks given by:
Nice but isnt hellzone grenade from piccolo
Thanks given by:
(07-24-2014, 02:09 PM)TheKidd Wrote:  Nice but isnt hellzone grenade from piccolo

Actualy Vegeta has similar one and yes, its called Hellzone Grenade
[Image: Union_of_Rivals_-_Hellzone_Grenade.PNG]
[Image: Union_of_Rivals_-_Hellzone_Grenade2.PNG]
[Image: 640px-Vegeta_uses_Guided_Scatter_Shot.jpg]
[Image: Union_of_Rivals_-_Hellzone_Grenade4.PNG]
Useful
Thanks given by: bashscrazy
Oh i agreed with gad and i like 2nd option with fast charging

In overall.. thank you man for creating vegitto krillin and vegeta..:D they are awesomee
Thanks given by:
@Gad

No need to apologize. Apparently the move is a Final Flash point blank to Goku's torso named Dark Impact by one of the video games. I didn't want to re-use the beam sprites for it so I just made a giant ball that grows and disappears.

For your third option you said
(07-23-2014, 07:56 PM)Gad Wrote:  3 lane:
No charge, the wave appears at once with a whole might and slowly fades to hands

So basically it is what I already have for the ending but the starting you're saying it should just appear automatically and not grow in size or stutter when it grows in size? Like it just appears?

(07-24-2014, 02:09 PM)TheKidd Wrote:  Nice but isnt hellzone grenade from piccolo

The pictures EXG9 posted are where I got the move from. It's not used in the manga but used in the anime (cause that entire SS Goku and SS Vegeta fight against Super Buuhan was filler I believe)

(07-24-2014, 06:03 PM)Marko Wrote:  Oh i agreed with gad and i like 2nd option with fast charging

In overall.. thank you man for creating vegitto krillin and vegeta..:D they are awesomee

- and again @Gad and @Marko
I can edit the move again and change how it looks, just to do it right now/at the moment.

THIS IS WHERE I GOT THE MOVE
It's a direct link to 3:35 of the video when the attack happens. As you see Majin Vegeta dodges Goku's punch and counters with a point blank energy blast. He charges it with a buffering and then explodes it all over him (hehe)

But yeah, I can change it, as Marko pointed out, seems like 2 is the best one. Fast charge with radial explode.
Thanks given by: