Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tutorial For Measuring Coords. [EASIEST WAY]
:thumbs up: 
In case you STILL don't know how to measure the values for x,y,w,h please refer to this tutorial of mine, thanx, hope it helps ya! :D

[Image: tut10.png]
[Image: tut210.png]
I'm sure I've seen 2 tutorials like that on this forum.
Thanks given by: Electric2Shock
Yeah there is one in the tutorial area. This is a much simpler version though, which I think anyone can understand. Nice work.
[Image: variaboss.png]
SUPER B*NER: :3
Thanks given by:
(05-25-2012, 03:07 PM)Gad Wrote:  I'm sure I've seen 2 tutorials like that on this forum.

yes but I decided to make it a hell lot simpler..
Thanks given by:
I don't think we need this anymore. You are asking why, I say thumbs up for wirwl!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
(05-30-2012, 09:30 AM)A-MAN Wrote:  I don't think we need this anymore. You are asking why, I say thumbs up for wirwl!!!!!!!!!!

WE don't need it but NOOBS do (i was one in past and no tutorial here helped me, so decided to help ppl like me).
Thanks given by:
(05-30-2012, 10:13 AM)rhino.freak Wrote:  WE don't need it but NOOBS do (i was one in past and no tutorial here helped me, so decided to help ppl like me).
I don't think there is a NOOB in this world who can't use the LFSTUDIO. Even a monkey can use that.
Good tutorial though

Thanks given by:
(05-30-2012, 11:30 AM)A-MAN Wrote:  
(05-30-2012, 10:13 AM)rhino.freak Wrote:  WE don't need it but NOOBS do (i was one in past and no tutorial here helped me, so decided to help ppl like me).
I don't think there is a NOOB in this world who can't use the LFSTUDIO. Even a monkey can use that.
Good tutorial though
Insult then compliment, nice.
Anyway, it doesn't matter it was chosen to be used as a tutorial. Clearly not everyone understood the one previously as Rhino stated he didn't. Thus a new simpler version was made, improving on the previous one. Thus, it's beneficial to everyone - especially noobs.

We're humans, we are all about improving.

~Madara Uchiha
[Image: variaboss.png]
SUPER B*NER: :3
Thanks given by: A-Man
I Have a question about measuring (im using gimp) ...
Lets say that i want to measure the coordinates of the picture in row x col y (Not the First) how Do i measure the coords for that ...

What i did till now was to copy that certain Frame paste it into a new layer and drag that over the very First frame so i can measure the coords ... But thats annoying as hell if i Have to Do that method for any other Frame that isnt the First ... So i am asking if there Is a program or a way to Do that easier and faster
Thanks given by:
You can use Azriel visual frame maker, or much better, wirwl's, LF Studio!! Its awesome!
http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/thread-6669.html

Thanks given by: Q.D