Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LFT: Recording Collection ~ Let's expand it!
See the current LFT here: http://www.truploader.com/view/701546. Only Challenge Mode has been finished so far, and VS Mode if you pick Deep or John.

I open this thread because I think we have to work on new records together! I myself is not enough since there are so many challenges to beat, and more players mean better records, right? :D .

What LFT is (if you don't know)

How to contribute: Make new good recordings and post it! :D . Credits will go to you. If you don't specify a name, I will use your LFE name. Just open up the list below and try to make a new record or improve an old one :) (e.g. from John VS 2 Firzen into John VS 3 Firzen :P )

List of Recordings in LFT
We will never run out of challenges :) . I will just add more and more if we 'ever' finish most of them.
TEMPE
Thanks given by:
Haven't fought for some time, how about the BGs in challenge mode? HKC or Brokeback Cliff? Or anywhere?
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
Oh I forgot to mention. All challenge mode is HK Coliseum on Crazy. All VS mode takes place in HKC as well.

Added Stage 1-3 with Deep Crazy #1 :D .
Stage 1 should all be Crazy #1 xP . I wonder if I can beat Stage 4 Crazy without allies with Deep or Rudolf. There are like 16 enemies in the later stages @.@ and with reserves too. With heroes Mark and Hunters too D:

I decide to not consider stage clears without skills better than ones with using skills (special moves/spells), because it'd be boring without skills. But still consider no drinking better of course.

PS: May add combo section too later if I am willing enough to work on the flash xP . I'm not in the mood because my laptop is extremely slow when flash is open (like switching into another frame can take 2 seconds, and if the frame contains face pictures or complex symbols like in the character selection, it can take multiple times longer).
TEMPE
Thanks given by:
I used to give myself a *uc*ing hard challenge too. The challenge is to beat 2 or 3 normal chars WITHOUT losing any hp. Even the stone or box fall on you, it will be counted as failed too. I used to have a recording, but I lost it.
However, if we just select 2 opponents by ourselves, we'll get an advantage, so I give some ideas below.

For fighting 2 opponents:
-2 Davis
-2 Deep
-1 Davis and 1 Deep
-1 Freeze and 1 Firen
-1 Henry and 1 Louis
-1 John and 1 Dennis

For fighitng 3 opponents:
-2 Davis and 1 Deep
-1 John and 2 Henry
-3 Henry
-3 Rudolf
-3 Davis
-1 Woody and 2 Deep

Yeah, it's hard because all the team of the characters I select will be hard to dodge attacks and counter fast.

What do you think about this idea?
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
Don't know why you keep trying, Kevin. Eh, well, I've attached a good (apparently) Davis in Survival recording.
EDIT: Don't download this one, download the one from my next post, a few posts down.

Attached Files
.lfr   20120426_145229_Survival.lfr (Size: 31.17 KB / Downloads: 177)
Thanks given by:
That's definitely a good recording :D :D :D Thanks

btw should we have a modified survival stage for LFT instead? Very unfortunate, but very few people are interested in our 30++ minutes record T_T .
How about having two different survival stages, one we face followers and heroes, and in the other one we only face bosses. Or simply skip to Stage 21 lol
TEMPE
Thanks given by:
I made a lf2 replay analyser, http://lf2replays.appspot.com/

maybe it'll be useful for this?
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by: Kevin
Marginal improvement for Davis in Survival: made it to 30. Man I suck against Julian, keep miscalculating, mainly by dashing attacking him from the wrong distance.

Attached Files
.lfr   20120430_150022_Survival.lfr (Size: 33.7 KB / Downloads: 184)
Thanks given by:
Oh yea, Lord Silva, that's very helpful in case people don't tell the stage reached in a long survival or many records are being uploaded at once :D . Thanks! Ehh, it can be cool :D LF2 recording library?

Btw great job reaching Stage 30 with Davis man XD . I died on Stage 29 with Deep :( , now I get bored lol, need a few days to run another survival.

TEMPE
Thanks given by:
I don't understand VS mode much, but is it like this?

Attached Files
.lfr   Firen VS Rudolf.lfr (Size: 14.25 KB / Downloads: 167)
.lfr   Davis VS Henry.lfr (Size: 16.61 KB / Downloads: 170)
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by: