Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
V.I.P.
How someone become vip???
I dont want be vip, i just want to know how you become.
Mh-razen or bp give you vip or what tell me!!!!
:)
Thanks given by: Shane
I am just as curious.
The truth... is inescapable. The truth will always come out eventually, no matter what. And once the chains that bind the truth are severed... nothing can stop the truth from coming to light.
Thanks given by:
VIP stands for Very Important Person. It means he/she has been a lot of help for LFE. One can't become a VIP without being capable of doing something, because VIPs usually have worked to earn their position. (E.G. I'm VIP at HFE because I translate the site, not "just cause".).

Also, most of the former mods are VIPs (or maybe it's the other way around, VIPs become moderators. Dunno D=).
Just waiting for the audio tags to become a thing
>My other musical "masterpieces"<
Thanks given by: Marko pro
(04-23-2012, 04:09 PM)Jerkington XIII Wrote:  VIP stands for Very Important Person. It means he/she has been a lot of help for LFE. One can't become a VIP without being capable of doing something, because VIPs usually have worked to earn their position. (E.G. I'm VIP at HFE because I translate the site, not "just cause".).

Also, most of the former mods are VIPs (or maybe it's the other way around, VIPs become moderators. Dunno D=).
Okey,thank you...now i know.

Thanks given by:
[Image: 3oxbof.jpg]

Or, to be more precise, every vip around here was either mod, global mod, or admin of LFE at some point in time. But not only that, quite a few have worked on the mainsite as well.

Generally, becoming VIP without any promotion inbetween is quite tedious. And we are currently not seeking for new moderators or anything the like. So yeah.... not any "new" VIPs in sight.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: Marko pro , Shane , Electric2Shock , Dr. Time
I think donating will make you a VIP member. am I right BP?
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
No.....

[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by: prince_freeza
BP told you what this is about, so I'm gonna close this.

~Closed
| Metaknight | G-types | Bottle Skinz | Companion Cube | Art Gallery |
"Do not grieve, it is logical. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one."
- Mr. Spock
"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken"
- Terry Pratchett, Going Postal
Thanks given by: Dr. Time