Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FAQ] Tournament Gameplay
[] 
How to sign in a Tournament?
What do I have to do in the Tournament after I signed in?
What does // and (-) means?
How to fight a Match
Request an enlargement of Time Limit
How to organise a PrivateTournament?
Which kinds of Tournaments are there?

---

How to sign in a Tournament?
(Back to top)
  • In the Forum "Official Tournaments" you can always see which Tournaments are open to join in the moment.
  • Before you join make sure you can fight online and you've time during the next few weeks. If you drop out you'll lose points! Also make sure you have the right rank for it (some request a special rank and if you don't have it you can't join).
  • To join the Tournament you must post in this thread and join the Tournament Network (if given).

What do I have to do in the Tournament after I signed in?
(Back to top)
  • After you joined check out the Forums regularly so you recognize when Tournament starts
  • As soon as the Tournament starts contact your opponents via PM, MSN, ICQ or Hamachi - you'll find the
    Contact Info in the » Fighter Profile « Thread.
  • I expect that you manage the battle yourself!!!
  • Within the Tournament Thread you'll find the "Space of Time" - post the results of all fights untill this day.
  • If you can't contact one of your enemies after five days report this in the forum.

What does // and (-) means?
(Back to top)
  • // is used in preliminary rounds battles.
  • it means that this fight is not necessary anymore, but you can still fight it to get the point for the win of this fight.
    (probably because other fighters already have the majority of overall-wins and you don't have a chance to beat this score,
    but if you fight and win you still get matchpoints)

• (-) means one guy of this Match gave up or don't want to fight and so the result is set to 3 : 0 for the other.
    (The one who gave up will lose three points with it, one for each match he gave up)

How to fight a Match
(Back to top)
  • After both players connected successfully (check How to fight? if you don't know how to connect) you both go to VS and select Random.
  • Every player has the right to fight three warm-up rounds before the match starts.
    (Sure if both fighters want to warm up they can fight as long as they want, but in case one want and the other don't he can assert this.)
  • Start the battle and follow the » Tournament Rules « while playing!!!
  • After every fight you reset the Random!
  • The player who reached three wins first won the Match.
  • Make Screenshots after every fight and post all of them into the Tournament Thread to submit the battle.

Request an enlargement of Time Limit
(Back to top)
  • If you need more time for a Battle or a special Round in a Tournament post the reason and how long you need in the forum.
  • The maximum of Enlargement is half of the duration of the round itsself.
  • If you would need more time then this you need to give up the fights or apologice.

How to organise a PrivateTournament?
(Back to top)
  • First you need to know that you're only allowed to lead Tournaments up to 16 players. For more contact me!
  • You can open Private Tournaments and wait untill guys join, but it may be more sencefull if you already have some friends and want to start a Tournament with them.
  • Go to » Tournament Kind « and select the Tournament you want to use.
  • YOU HAVE TO USE THE CODES GIVEN THERE FOR YOUR TOURNAMENT SO IT'S EASIER FOR US TO KEEP TRACK!!!
    (If you don't do it the Tournament will not be accepted)
  • When the Tournament is over and all Matches are fought please summarise all results in the first post, count the Matchpoints and the Extrapoints everybody gets and click the solved button.
  • As soon as the Tournament is "solved" a moderator will check it out and in case everything goes right he'll post that it is submited and lock the thread.

Which kinds of Tournaments are there?
(Back to top)
  • The main type is a normal Tournament - mostly a knockout system, if there're a lot of people you might have preliminary Rounds (which work like Battles).
  • Another type is Battles - everybody faces everybody.
  • Last Type is FunWar - you don't have to fight with the normal Heros, you may fight with weaker characters, in a team with computers, in battle mode, etc...
  • If you have new ideas suggest them » here «
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by: