Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[solved]may someone can do it?
well, what I tried to explain (clumsy am I) is:

Okay you're a beginner but if someone gives you the solution, you won't understand a thing and you won't improve yourself.

Try it by yourself, and you will succeed for sure. Xmfcx and TheNave said everything you need.

(I know I know, I'm boring ^^)
Thanks given by:
(10-10-2011, 11:41 AM)AKA_Mathieu Wrote:  well, what I tried to explain (clumsy am I) is:

Okay you're a beginner but if someone gives you the solution, you won't understand a thing and you won't improve yourself.

Try it by yourself, and you will succeed for sure. Xmfcx and TheNave said everything you need.

(I know I know, I'm boring ^^)
no u not boring
i was trying yesterday but i bit fed up of making it bad
Troll mode activated TwistedDemonEvil
Thanks given by:
Hmm! Looks a bit hard. Let me see if I can help.
Do you want to upload the files or want me to just make it in a dat file and you download it?
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
Darn it,i will try to do it again,gosh,why i cant do such ordinary things
Thanks given by:
Pm me your download link.
It will be ready 3 weeks later.

You should especially give me that sprites too..
[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
yes yes yes yes,i have made it,thanks guys for your help,i made it from dennis ball,now you can rest,later in progress u will see that move how i made
Thanks given by:
I can't wait for it. It sounds great!

Good luck.
Thanks given by: Monolith