Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contest #16: Background challenge
Spriters, it's time for you to get busy, because we have something for you:

Create a background themed "Boss-Fight"

Requirements:
  • You may work as a team of 2 members
  • One entry per member/team
  • Screenshot required (no screenshot, no entry)
  • Download link
  • (not necessary but appreciated) any specialties of this bg (dynamic effects, for example)
  • Installation instructions must be in a readme-file
Submit your entries before November 6th!!

Comments / advice about entries can be posted in this thread. If you want to submit a new entry although you have posted one already, please remove the older version or mention that this entry shall not be picked. Interpret the theme however you feel it's appropriate.

Good luck to all participants :)
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Er, is it ok if I use some pictures from the Internet?
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
Well,I don't think so.It is a contest so we should make the pics.Copying from the internet just won't be good.It should be ourselves who make them for its our own background.
Thanks given by:
I'm tempted to want to join and give it a shot, even if BP tried to convince me to join, but I'll have to grab my popcorn for this one. :P I'll wait for the...

Escape is a two-syllable word that grants temporary peace in the present to a future victim.
Thanks given by:
damn you bp! Always making contests when i am away..
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
(09-27-2011, 02:56 AM)Hero destroyer Wrote:  Er, is it ok if I use some pictures from the Internet?
Generally, it is not supported (especially because of permission-issues). If you ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO (which I hope will not be the case), use images from stock-sites (sxc.hu, dA resources & stock, etc), credit the original authors, and, most importantly, obey to their terms of usage. You can, of course, shoot your own photos. That's how you get around all sorts of permission-hick-hack.
However, this should be only your last resort, so best would be to do it all yourself. It'll be much more satisfying anyways ;)
Basically, what nehalbordoloi said.

(09-27-2011, 08:58 AM)Zabobula Wrote:  I'm tempted to want to join and give it a shot, even if BP tried to convince me to join, but I'll have to grab my popcorn for this one.
NO, YOU GO PARTICIPATE IN THIS ONE!!!!"!"§"§%"§$&R§&/GH$/(JH$§§$""

(09-27-2011, 09:10 AM)prince_freeza Wrote:  damn you bp! Always making contests when i am away..
Then get back here again :p
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: nehalbordoloi , Hero destroyer
if anyone wants to work with me on an entery PM me plz :D
it will be better a DCer :D
[Image: p45mycA.png]
Thanks given by:
and if anyone wants to work with me..
do all the work make it really good so it gets either 1st, 2nd or 3rd so I can get a free award on my profile that would be greatly appreciated :D
*Insert TrollFace.jpg here*
U Jelly?

Hopefully I'll be able to join this contest.. but probably not cause of uni and shiiiii~
(but then again maybe I pull something out my butt during reading week)
Thanks given by:
Damn BP, you've layed down the perfect Alectric Bait to lure me back to LFE.
Cracks knuckles
Lets have some fun!

Also, hello again you guys. Been a little while eh? Busy busy busy!
(09-28-2011, 12:43 AM)Alectric Wrote:  Damn BP, you've layed down the perfect Alectric Bait to lure me back to LFE.
Cracks knuckles
Lets have some fun!

Also, hello again you guys. Been a little while eh? Busy busy busy!

Been a while for you? You are not the only one...
We shall see how this one goes for me.
Let me just warm up my new 'tool' and see what I can accomplish.
Thanks given by: LutiChris , Alectric , DoIIIi , Jahvansi , Dr. Time