Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
How to submit your Project to LFE-Downloads
! 
Edit: for a quicker publishing-process, you may skip the PM-conversation-steps that are mentioned below. Instead, prepare your work, post it in the Projects-section, receive feedback, improve, and finish it. If it has positive reviews, prepare an email with all vital files (see below) and send it to submissions(at)lf-empire.de. Thanks!

Hello guys,

I`m sure you recognized I`m not that active on LFE-Forums, well, this won`t change, but I still want to try to put some new stuff on the mainsite. Since my time is limited you will have to do some stuff yourself, but this shouldnt be to hard hopefully.

I try this system with characters for now, if it turn out well I`ll allow it for backgrounds etc, too...

Edit: Since the system went well on characters so far I also want to try this for backgrounds and weapons. Mods, stages and versions are a bit tricky cause they should be tested very carefully, so far you can`t submit them with this system.

How to submit your Character to LFE-Downloads: (Click to View)

How to submit your Background to LFE-Downloads: (Click to View)

How to submit your Weapon to LFE-Downloads: (Click to View)
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
MH, you posted! :p It's a miracle!

One thing though:

(09-04-2011, 09:44 AM)MH-Razen Wrote:  - Send everything to lfempie(at)gmail.com (Thread, Zip-File, the two images and the description). You`ll get a note in the thread when I submitted it to the mainsite.

Am I mistaken or did you typo the email? :P
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
yeah thanks Ramond, typo fixed

and for the "you posted" thing - surprise :D
www.lf-empire.de
Thanks given by:
I don't know if I am allowed to post in this section, but I got to say I like the idea that's being put forward here.
Eventually could the same be done with mods and stuff?
[Image: variaboss.png]
SUPER B*NER: :3
Thanks given by:
(09-04-2011, 10:56 AM)Madara Uchiha Wrote:  Eventually could the same be done with mods and stuff?

(09-04-2011, 09:44 AM)MH-Razen Wrote:  I try this system with characters for now, if it turn out well I`ll allow it for backgrounds etc, too...

Also good idea to add some new stuffs in mainsite,as the last char addad there has been one year ago.
Thanks given by:
Hey guys, you can also PM me if you see that MH is busy... If it's a low-quality hero though, I will not put it (As MH stated). :)

Hope that helps, Razen :)
Thanks given by: MH-Razen , Bamboori , Electric2Shock , bashscrazy
(09-06-2011, 02:23 PM)Simoneon Wrote:  Hey guys, you can also PM me if you see that MH is busy... If it's a low-quality hero though, I will not put it (As MH stated). :)

Hope that helps, Razen :)

I thank you for your offer, but suggest the following: Guys should still send their pms to me, if I`m out of time I forward it to you, deal?
www.lf-empire.de
Thanks given by: Simoneon
sorry for bother, i know you are very busy MH, but can i extract it into .rar file?(not .zip)
Shin Hanazumi
The Second Flower of Hanazumi Kazoku
Junior Data Changer
Thanks given by:
you mean compress it?
[Image: icyboards-ad-468x60.gif]
Thanks given by:
(09-07-2011, 03:37 PM)shin hanazumi Wrote:  sorry for bother, i know you are very busy MH, but can i extract it into .rar file?(not .zip)
If you mean compressing, it's recommended to use .zip instead or .rar since .rar needs an addinational extracting program when .zip doesn't.
Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by: shin hanazumi , abobakr