Poll: Keep the sign on his back?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, you should definately keep it
77.97%
46 77.97%
It's not important / I don't know
15.25%
9 15.25%
No, get rid of it
6.78%
4 6.78%
Total 59 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Goku & SSJ Goku (release!)
I can make him a gohan! :D he's my friend...
and your goku looks great but, I don't like the shading much though.
Thanks given by:
(08-15-2011, 12:44 PM)bashscrazy Wrote:  haha - so you did get rid of the emblem :)
Not exactly.. I just didn't sprite them yet. Not sure if I'm going to keep it.

(08-15-2011, 01:26 PM)Sonic Boom Wrote:  I can make him a gohan! :D he's my friend...
and your goku looks great but, I don't like the shading much though.

Thanks. How can I make the shading better?
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by:
Hey neocyrpt to improve shading u should see other good spriters shading style such as apoc, HQ, PF etc....
and u will learn...
see I am adapting apoc's so you can see the difference!
Keep spriting ;)
Thanks given by:
(08-15-2011, 05:17 PM)Sonic Boom Wrote:  Hey neocyrpt to improve shading u should see other good spriters shading style such as apoc, HQ, PF etc....
and u will learn...
see I am adapting apoc's so you can see the difference!
Keep spriting ;)

I'm afraid I won't have time for it. I will not have enough time to finish the character before school starts, let go finishing him quickly with better shading. I won't be able to work on him much when I'm going back to school. But thanks for the suggestion.
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by:
Ahem gentelmen.

You should ask bash to teach you some great DBZ move DC. Then this character would be perfect.

~Le Seigneur Banane~

Thanks given by: bashscrazy
Nice idea.But first let him finish the sprites at least.
Thanks given by:
(08-16-2011, 11:07 AM)nehalbordoloi Wrote:  Nice idea.But first let him finish the sprites at least.

Well.. I'll sure ask Bash to test the character, but I think I can handle the data changing just fine ;) It's not at all that hard actually :)
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by:
(08-16-2011, 06:45 PM)Neocrypt Wrote:  
(08-16-2011, 11:07 AM)nehalbordoloi Wrote:  Nice idea.But first let him finish the sprites at least.

Well.. I'll sure ask Bash to test the character, but I think I can handle the data changing just fine ;) It's not at all that hard actually :)

I didn't say ask bash to make all the data. I just said ask him for some of those (well for me it's) advanced DC moves, so it would fit the other great DBZ chars.
Thanks given by:
(08-17-2011, 04:07 PM)RtXaS Wrote:  
(08-16-2011, 06:45 PM)Neocrypt Wrote:  

I didn't say ask bash to make all the data. I just said ask him for some of those (well for me it's) advanced DC moves, so it would fit the other great DBZ chars.

I know what you mean, but I don't need it. Don't worry about the moves I'm planning for Goku.
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by:
Instant Transmission
[Image: Goku-IT.gif]

Kamehameha
[Image: Goku-kamehameha.gif]

Instant Transmission Kamehameha
(no gif, but it's a kamehameha charge, instant transmission, than kamehameha fire)

Now working on his Meteor Combination!

PS. I added a poll, please vote!

Edit: ah.. I now see that I forgot to put light on Goku while doing the Kamehameha. Will add it ;)
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by: Alblaka