Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contest #15: Collaborative Fighting Challenge
5 months have passed since the last official contest. 5 long months..... But rejoice, the waiting is over!

Team up and rock Survival-mode!

Requirements:
  • 2 Players
  • Survival-stage in original LF2 v2.0(a)
  • Difficulty: Crazy
  • Available characters: Heroes & sub-characters. You may not play, fuse, or transform into Julian, Firzen, Louis EX, or Bat.
  • Winner will be the team that reaches the highest stage. If two (or more) teams tie, the least total amount of HP lost will decide. In the (unlike) case of yet another tie, the highest total amount of damage given scores.
  • FPS Changer may be used.
  • The recordings are to be sent to me via PM. Recordings posted in this thread will not be accepted.
  • Only 1 recording per team.
  • A member may not belong to multiple teams.
  • Inside the author-info of your recording, insert the text "LFE Contest #15". Failure to do so will result in disqualification!
Send me your entries before September 22nd!!

Good luck to all participants :)

PS: Feel free to find a partner by posting in this thread ;)
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: LSwarley , nehalbordoloi , samson1016
Hmmm... im in, but i need a partner (and some training, since i didnt play for a long time) =p

ill be online in 12 hours again, and those who dont have any clue what to do can PM me and we play a little for testing ^^
hope this will be a bigger event (cause this is my 1st one :D) and im able to participate!

E: muahaha 1st reply =p
Say Anything - Alive with the glory of love

My first char: a rudolf mod <--- waiting for comments

LF story reasonable beginning <--clicky (Dont u dare not to leave a comment!)
Story Progress (Click to View)

Fan of Jerry Hawks LF2 Fan movie, just epic animations~
Thanks given by:
Me too. I am in. nehalbordoloi and me are gonna fight. Sadly no voting system here.
[Image: icyboards-ad-468x60.gif]
Thanks given by:
should it be hidden the result here?
:thumbsup:
Thanks given by:
Can I fight
Thanks given by:
(08-07-2011, 04:18 PM)Doj Wrote:  should it be hidden the result here?

(08-07-2011, 12:23 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  The recordings are to be sent to me via PM. Recordings posted in this thread will not be accepted.

mainly to prevent people from going "oh, X and Y have reached stage XY, let's not participate because we won't reach there"

>>Sadly no voting system here.
voting system for the "best" run? that's subjective and could be biased; normally people who get to higher stages have better replays (like 1337 combos and the like).

Azriel~
Thanks given by:
Do I need a partner from LFE?
I have a friend that I could team up with, but he's not on here...oh hell, I'll make him register and problem solved xP
Thanks given by:
(08-07-2011, 08:12 PM)Divisor Wrote:  Do I need a partner from LFE?
I have a friend that I could team up with, but he's not on here...oh hell, I'll make him register and problem solved xP

Haha, yep, that would be the best solution. After all, the point of LFE-contests is to have LFE-members participating :p

Thanks given by:
Now, this sounds interesting... I will team up with one of my brothers or Daymio[which I doubt :P]. Do some of my bro's need to register before we send video? :o
Thanks given by:
(08-08-2011, 03:32 PM)Lord Anubis Wrote:  Do some of my bro's need to register before we send video? :o

Yep. Again, the point of organizing LFE-contests is to provide some sort of enjoyment for LFE-members ;)

Thanks given by: