Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
alf2: current state - insights
Mhm, needs more transition frames.

Is there a way to play with the retro chars? Like selecting them, or have a... switch-skin move. Or are they stage-only?
Thanks given by:

@Bamboori (Click to View)

next up: dennis knee attack or henry arrow rain
Thanks given by: Daymio
henry arrow rain
Say Anything - Alive with the glory of love

My first char: a rudolf mod <--- waiting for comments

LF story reasonable beginning <--clicky (Dont u dare not to leave a comment!)
Story Progress (Click to View)

Fan of Jerry Hawks LF2 Fan movie, just epic animations~
Thanks given by: shin hanazumi
For the selection it would be down, cause pressing up takes you back to random :)

also why don't those bandits attack you?
(it reminded me when I put some chars as the drop weapons - they come in as independent - so you can hit them and they can hit you but they are on your team lol - like friendlyfire being off or w/e)
Thanks given by:
(09-11-2011, 08:16 PM)bashscrazy Wrote:  For the selection it would be down, cause pressing up takes you back to random :)
Yeah,true.Only if the hexer change up function.

(09-11-2011, 08:16 PM)bashscrazy Wrote:  also why don't those bandits attack you?
(it reminded me when I put some chars as the drop weapons - they come in as independent - so you can hit them and they can hit you but they are on your team lol - like friendlyfire being off or w/e)
They don't attack you as they are counted in your team.
LF2 Julian war 2,has independent templates.And they sweets perfectly with story,as war is between Julian,heroes and templates.

And if you change type of weapons or attacks in t0,they will be with team2 and you can never beat them totally.
Thanks given by:
How about adding some street lamps? With a half-transparant yellow light effect, it would be awesome... And making them breakable by hitting, and giving a glass shatter effect, etc, etc...

Maybe like this but also needs a little spriting:)
[Image: lamp.jpg]
[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[Image: 0mk.gif]
this feature isn't quite done yet
i don't like the way the arrows spread out
i can't have them in a line like they usually fly because that makes overhead arrows pretty useless
but spread out the way they are now there is a nice blind spot right in the middle
also aiming up or down (z axis) doesn't really work well
and arrows not spawned by the same opoint like hitting each other
lots of trouble but i will somehow manage it

and sorry for the long wait
i just changed my internet provider at home and i'm having trouble getting online since ...
also tinypic doesn't work for me anymore (upload)
so i have switched to postimage.org mirrorimg.net

next up: freeze firen louisEX JA action or stage 2 trees
Thanks given by:
stage 2 trees ^^ and yw :P we r just - the more or less useless - folks who r satisfacted by the return of u =P
Say Anything - Alive with the glory of love

My first char: a rudolf mod <--- waiting for comments

LF story reasonable beginning <--clicky (Dont u dare not to leave a comment!)
Story Progress (Click to View)

Fan of Jerry Hawks LF2 Fan movie, just epic animations~
Thanks given by:
henry arrow rain isn't working for me.

edit: looks nice
but they seem too slow to do much damage.. maybe they should be launched up higher so gravity can take its toll and shoot it down faster ;)
Thanks given by:
^up +1
Thanks given by: