Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
alf2: current state - insights
So is it also possible to start a normal firerun with D>J and then cancel it, but still keep running?
Because that quick ignition feature is sweet!
Thanks given by:
(09-06-2011, 07:45 PM)YinYin Wrote:  ]there is a problem not using it
i am in fact using it
but the smoke is somewhat rare
look at the running gif - it only has one smoke particle during the run itself
the dash just happened to have none
but as soon as you get out of a state 19 frame you get lots of smoke as you can see
well, there are 2 repeating frames, aren't there? how about changing the state of one of them to 15, so it'd create lots of smoke every second frame when it changes from 19 to 15
Thanks given by:
[Image: a0dicy.gif]

@Zabobula (Click to View)

next up: stage 1 bandit entry or stage 2 trees
Thanks given by:
Nice Combo

Stage 1 bandit entry
Thanks given by:
[Image: 2mq71gy.gif]

next up: john amulet part 2 or deep combo 3
Thanks given by: Ariel , LutiChris
john amulet part 2
Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
Whoa man, that is (nearly) awesome!! The idea is actually kinda obvious, but so far you're the first one to do it. (I think.)
But is it just me, or is he "descending" at a wrong speed?
At first he is fast and then gets slower. It might be also just an illusion, it could be possible that he's in fact "descending" at a constant speed, but perspective somehow distorts that perception.
You can slow him down a bit, then give him a little bit more speed in the end of the animation in order to have a right perspective-effect.

Another thought, it would be so totally kickass if there also were some Bandits climbing up the sides of the road.

(I said "descending", because Bandit's actually moving down on y-axis. I assume. I also said it because it sounds cool.)
Thanks given by: Bamboori
i have decided to spoiler this feature because i consider it to be of similar weight as the fusion or louisEX
all following features that are somehow tied to this will also just be named amulet power part 3, 4, 5 and so on
so if i have made you eager enough already and you can't wait for a release or don't care about spoiling yourself go ahead and view it (possibly just to be disappointed :p again)

next up: woody aerial flash kick or freeze firen louisEX JA action
Thanks given by:
(09-09-2011, 06:49 PM)YinYin Wrote:  next up: woody aerial flash kick or Freeze Firen LouisEX JA action

Woody Aerial flash kick
Escape is a two-syllable word that grants temporary peace in the present to a future victim.
Thanks given by:
"I may devour the five continents, and swallow the three seas, but a body with neither wings, nor hands, nor feet, is powerless against the sky."

My stuff:
| sprites | frozen |

Want to learn how to sprite from me? (Click to View)
have a request for me? (Click to View)
Thanks given by: